Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

already went potty

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:21 AM
  • 4 Replies

anybody got a fibber? or a midget who thinks they never need to potty again?  Cause thats what mine is doing to me.

Suddenly shes already gone potty, and is ending up peeing everywhere.

I'm going back to basics with her but it kinda disturbs me cause she was doing so much better then this.

If I have to live in your Bloody box im gonna live in the dark corner.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
.Angelica.
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:16 AM

my son says that he doesn't need to go all the time. Just have to take them instead of asking.

Lilmzmegz
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:32 PM

My daughter CONSISTANTLY says she has to go potty. She has been pretty good lately with actually making it to the bathroom at least. For a good while she peed on the carpeting. (UGHH). Now its just the fact of her having to pull down her underwear and what not before actually peeing. She did soo well for the longest time and its like the last MONTH has been hell for us with her pottying. I mean when I said no more diapers she wore the training underwear(not pull ups) and had only one accident in the entire first week(including nights). Then she did so well with making it to the potty and I don't know what it is. She constantly says shes gotta potty and when she actually does she hardly makes it on the toilet. It's aggravating!

Vipergirl22
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:40 PM

I am at the start of potty training. I learned a neat trick about turning the bath tub faucet on when I put my daughter on the toilet. She goes almost everytime you do it. And I know I will have to teach her to go without it too but for a start it is not bad. If she goes on the carpet meh I have a good carpet cleaner. If you need there is the stuff called L.A Carpet Awesome and it is a dollar at the dollar store and actually works way better then most of the expensive cleaners. And I agree with PP just have to take her no matter what she says..

Young_Hot_Mamma
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:55 PM

My 3 year old recently has started doing this but I have to keep on her to make sure she goes because she will get too involved with playing and will hold it til she can't anymore and ends up going alittle in her underwear, thank goodness not full on peeing pants I would be pulling my hair out. It took me like a year after I had "potty trained" her to get her to stop having accidents. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)