Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I rude? It was cute but now it's irritating!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:55 PM
  • 6 Replies

So yesterday morning, my son started kicking me. At first, I was super excited because I started to get worried. I am almost 22 weeks and JUST now feeling kicks.

Anyways he has been kicking me ALL day today. A lot more than yesterday. It feels so weird so me. lmao I am so excited, but it feels like "bubble guts".... ya know... when you eat something your stomach doesn't agree with?  I know 100% it's not gas. But it feels so WEIRD that now it's kind of irritating. Lol. PLEASE don't get me wrong and say I am a terrible person. It's just funny to me how weird it feels. haha.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Cowgirl_Momma19
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Wait until you're 36 weeks and he starts shoving his feet into your ribs and headbutting your cervix lol my son did that. It was literally "omg I can't breathe!" To "holy shit my vag hurts!" In like 2 seconds. Isn't pregnancy fun?:D Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MuhKayRuh
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Yeah, my friend has warned me to take advantage of these awkward bubbles! hahah. It's just a shock, because I never got "flutters" I got thuds and popping bubbles!

smwilliams
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:11 PM
My son would kick me in the ribs all day . Till the point were my ribs were always sore, and felt like they were bruised.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lilmzmegz
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:15 PM

My kids favorite place to stretch there little arms and feet at were in my ribs..OMG talk about uncomfortable! and not only would they stretch there... They would leave their little limbs there for HOURS! Especially my daughter!

MuhKayRuh
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Oh no. And my son has LONG legs like his dad.... I'm in for it. That's the first thing both of our moms said at the ultrasound when they seen how LONG his legs are. hahah

ripemango
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:26 PM

hey, i NEVER enjoyed feeling my little one kick or move around inside my stomach. I just did not like it. What I found so interesting is that after I gave birth, I missed feeling her inside of me. It even kind of felt lonely for a few months  -- like something was just missing. You really get use to having him/her inside you. Kinda wild :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)