• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kids do the darnest things :)

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:07 PM
  • 6 Replies
so my son is getting to the age where he is getting into everything. we keep all of his snacks in one cabinet and he knows thats were it is. (hes very smart). anyways...every time that he trys to get into the cabnit i always look at him and tell him no. he decided that when i went to get his applesauce the other day that it was his turn. he gave me the cutest stern face he could and yelled NO! i busted up laughing...cutest thing ever. im interested in hearing about cute things ur children do. maybe the rest of us moms can get a good laugh in today :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Vipergirl22
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Last night I was teasing daddy and he said don't. Then my daughter puts her hand up and says don't touch. Daddy got a smile out of that one.

phrenicfire89
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:15 PM
TWIN A grabbed his twins cookie then walked away and threw it on the around. WTF child. Why? They are one yr old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenesis915
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:30 PM
my friends son got mad at me once
I playfully smacked her and he just tells me " don't hit my
mommy ima tell your dad!" lol I couldn't help but giggle my friend just busted out laughing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vipergirl22
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Quoting jenesis915:

mommy ima tell your dad!" lol I couldn't help but giggle my friend just busted out laughing

That is funny. My nephew did that to my husband because he was playing with his ds and would share with my nephew. He said boppie he won't share. I thought it was hilarious that a 5 year old would tell on my husband to his mom.

Cuffd
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:36 PM
My baby cousin gets awful & awesome mixed up & she told my grandma " gama your cookin is sooooo awwwwwwfuuulll & smiled really huge & hugged my grandma lol I thought that was funny .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenesis915
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:38 PM
awe haha that's to cute

Quoting Vipergirl22:

Quoting jenesis915:

That is funny. My nephew did that to my husband because he was playing with his ds and would share with my nephew. He said boppie he won't share. I thought it was hilarious that a 5 year old would tell on my husband to his mom.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)