Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Curious?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:22 PM
  • 8 Replies

Ok so i am concerned. Me and my baby daddy had sex two days after my period which was about the 13th or 14th well a week before that i had to quit bc because i hav no medical at the moment. Well he did it in me twice that day. I have been having a weird feeling under my stomach like i can feel my uteris or something? This has been going on for about 3 days so i convenced myself that it was a bladder infection.. Well Today i go to the bathroom and wiped and it was clear very light pink discharge so im like ok??? I do not start my period until next weekend. Im wondering if im prego or what? Never experienced this.. Guess ill know fi i get a test next week or during my period week if nothing comes.. any opinions..

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sheenabby09
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:25 PM
Wait till a week after the day you normally get your period if it still hasn't came then take the test. That's what the doctor told me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mizz_jonez8956
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Yeah i was thinking about taking it the day before my missed period. The dr told me to call her the monday after next if i haven't started

.Angelica.
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:00 PM

could be hormones regulating from quitting bc? I would test when you are late. good luck.

usmcwife.mommy2
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:02 PM
If ur really worried and cant wait till ur period then get a pregnancy test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaidenleesmom
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:22 PM
I kno that wen ur pregnant u do discharge and with me it was always white or a light color. Also I kno that women naturally discharge. Its probley killing u not knowing lol. When u get a pregnancy test, the best time 2 take it is when u wake up in the morning. If u go 4 the cheaper tests, get 2 just 2 be on the safe side. Sometimes they can show a false positive. I hope this helps and good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-KC-
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:38 PM
testttttt lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mizz_jonez8956
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:44 AM

I tested but negative im not due for a period till next weekend it may be too earlier ill find out next weekend

mizz_jonez8956
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Still playing the waiting game on mother nature if i dont start by tomorrow i will test or should i test today?? Dunno

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)