Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No rude comments please. -Venting-

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:29 PM
  • 8 Replies
I can barely get out of bed anymore. I get angry about little things. And I am just DONE with living at my boyfriends parents! We're both 19 So it's not like we're being lazy or anything. But his 24 year old retard of an older brother is making me CRAZY! He walks into our room without knocking, you never know what we could be doing or if I'm getting dressed or something. Plus he is Always leaving his dirty clothes all over our floor in OUR room, making it so I have to pick up after him. I'm almost 7 and a half months pregnant and my temper is running short!

Not to mention the fact that I flat out told my boyfriend that I want nothing to do with his or his brothers and uncle marijuana use, don't wanna be around it, don't wanna be around them when they're high, so his brothers and uncle take this as a sign that I won't notice if they just sneak away every couple mins to go smoke. Like I'm stupid or blind.

I feel like just a berdon to everyone around me. I'm do depressed that I just lay in bed for days. I feel ugly and fat. I feel like I am nothing to anyone anymore. And I feel like I have lost everything, giving up my entire life and dreams because I got pregnant with someone with no motivation (which of course leaves me feeling guilty and selfish.) Hell, I don't even know who I am anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
tm88rn
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:36 PM
First, talk to your Dr about this depression. Second, if you don't like your situation, change it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheenabby09
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:38 PM
Cheer up you got you're bby to think of forgot the people bringing you down they don't matter only you and that bby. Take care of you too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psychobilly_mom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:39 PM

life will only get easier until you move out of that house with your child....

newmommytobe.
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:13 AM

I'm not very far along in my pregnancy, only 11 weeks, but I feel the same way you do about your temper and what not. I constantly yell or get overly emotional about things that are petty. At least they used to seem that way before I got pregnant. My boyfriend threw his dirty clothes on the floor when there was a basket for our dirty laundry 2 steps away. I about flipped my s**t. You're not ugly, no matter how big you get. My brother-in-law told me and my boyfriend when my sister was pregnant with his child, she was so beautiful, even when she was waddling. I feel you though, I feel big and I'm not, yet, but we're all beautiful, big or small. You're farther along so you're luckier than me cause I still have a long way to go. Haha. I'm sure you'll be fine after the baby comes. Hormones are just a part of this roller coaster ride we have to endure. Keep your head up momma and just do what you gotta do.

CafeMom Tickers
SamiiSecurity
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Thanks everyone!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaidenleesmom
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this
this sounds like post pardum depression and u need 2 mention it 2 your doctor b4 it gets any worse. my name is christina im 20 and i have a 2 yr old son. i love talking 2 ppl about their issues and giving advise. im actually going 2 school 2 be a counselor and or social worker 4 young ppl.
it sounds like your just not happy period. if u have anybody u can stay with, as much as u probley dont want 2, u definitely need 2 fix this or try 2 b4 the baby comes. mabey just go stay with someone else 4 a few days and give him a reality check.
u definately dont want 2 have the same problems when the baby comes because having a new baby is exhausting and stressful as it is then just imagine how it would be if u had all this stress 2 deal with on top of being exhausted from taking care of baby. if u evr need anybody 2 tlk 2, im not the 1 2 judge. a lot of ppl come 2 me wen they have problems and like i said i love tlkin 2 ppl about their issues. i think i could really help u.
hope 2hear back from u!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunshin3mom8
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:52 PM
ante partum depression is just as bad as post partum. Talk to your doc, it'll just turn into post partum if you're not careful.
-KC-
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:16 PM
Take care of the depression. It can stop you from a lot of things. tell your bf to work, do the same once you can. save up, and get your own place. get independent......i think it will help a lot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)