Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELPPPP..

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:50 PM
  • 16 Replies

How many think im having a girl ???

How many think im having a boy???

I need both genders NAME ! I FIND OUT IN MAY THE SEX (;

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lilmzmegz
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:56 PM

I'll say a boy. 
But i'm at loss for boy names.

I find out next week what i'm having. >.< And my family is pretty sure its a girl..But my boyfriend hopes its a boy. even my 2 year old says its a girl.  

proudmommy1994
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:58 PM

iF YOU hAVE A GIRL I like the name isabella (;

& let me know when you find out & ill do the same

i hope its a boy too !

NotAsPlanned
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:02 AM
So far its been the year of the girls! So I say girl! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MorganCandy666
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:04 AM
I say you're having a Boy.

--Names--
Boy - Jacob, Riley, Allen
Girl - Amber, Noel, Hailey
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leaellenrenee
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:04 AM
I can't help predict what you are having but we have decided if we have a girl (we find out in may the sex of out baby as well) we will name her Makinley Jordan and if we have a boy we will name him either William Benjamin or Liam Benjamin. I also liked the names AliAnna and Kyleigh for a girl and Leighton and Nathaniel for a boy. Our dd's name is Lydia Elena Nicole.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lilmzmegz
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:05 AM

My daughters name is Arabella so i'm not doing anything similar the girl names i have picked out are Athena and Amara.

Usually everyone has opposite of what I have that I know so I'm saying hers is a boy since i'm pretty sure i'm having a girl..But my daughter just scared the piss outta me and said i was gunna have a baby sissy and a baby bubby... >.< And she was right when she said i was gunna have a baby bubby for her when i was pregnant with my son... >.<

proudmommy1994
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:06 AM

i already have a 2year old babyqirl (; & thank you all for talking and giving me yall opions <3

I cant wait to find out my belly is a basketball im 5months and still weigh 130 lol

proudmommy1994
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:11 AM

aww baby budda lol to cute & omg but ill think your have a boy ; (; how many kids do u have?

Lilmzmegz
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:31 AM

I have 2 this will be my 3rd..and i'm hopin for a girl. I don't think i could be ready for another boy right now :( Arabella River and Gabriel Glen. I just started showing withing the last week and my stomach is already out past my boobs(and i have a pretty decent sized chest! lmfao) 

smwilliams
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:39 AM
It's funny u should say that, 2011 in my area at least seemed to be the yr of the boys . I had a boy my friend had a boy. When I was at the hospital 2 other girls had boys.

Quoting NotAsPlanned:

So far its been the year of the girls! So I say girl! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)