Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is great

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:51 PM
  • 8 Replies

During your pregnancy did you ever have cravings you just couldnt figure out what they were for? This is my third pregnancy and I keep having these. I didn't have them with my daughter or my son. And its absolutely driving me insane.

Any ideas of settling these outrageous cravings? I've tried sweets salty spicy..and nothing works. :(

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LancesMom
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:02 PM

What are you craving? If its a non food item, I'd call your doctor!

Lilmzmegz
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I honestly dont know what i'm craving i cant tell what its for.Its def a food item though

.Angelica.
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I don't have cravings.

Lilmzmegz
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:38 PM

I've gone through over half a 2 layer cake by myself.  A jar of pickles. A watermelon. Salad... tacos... Chips of various kinds ice cream candy kiwi...and so far nothing settles it..(This isnt all ive eaten..just the stuff to try and settle these stupid cravings!)

jaidenleesmom
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:37 PM
I read in a magazine that some women crave dirt or Clay or non food things when theyr pregnant. If its the same with you, id def call your doctor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidyns_mommy
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:39 PM
Try drinking more! You could be dehydrated and actually not hungry at all! Your really just craving that & not know it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinLifeLarge
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:22 PM
I have weird cravings! Todays is french fries dipped in whipped cream... Mmmmm My Buggy likes them too. lmao(:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lilmzmegz
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:32 PM

I constantly have a drink in my hand so if anything i'm most likely overhydrated.lol but thankfully they finally went away..Beef jerky and hazelnut chocolate(Not at the same time) But it worked for them to go away for now :)

Quoting aidyns_mommy:

Try drinking more! You could be dehydrated and actually not hungry at all! Your really just craving that & not know it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)