Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking to make friends!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi ladies! My names Alicia, I'm 19 years old and live in Canada. I have a handsome little boy named Desmond who was born March 1, 2012! I would love to make friends with other mom's :) I found out I was pregnant last June and graduated from my college program in August! Things seem to be going super good with my little guy he is EBF. :) Please feel free to message me! Would love to get to know people

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:35 PM
Replies (11-20):
Angel.Smitty
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Nice to meet you too! Yes, they are! I live near Monroe, so a little south. :P

Quoting aliciapeanut:

Nice to meet you Angel! Our kids aren't too far apart in age. I actually use to live right across from Michigan near Sarnia! Not sure if you know where that is, but my family all lives there :) 

Quoting Angel.Smitty:

Hi & Welcome! Your son is so cute!

My name is Angel & I'm 20. I have daughter named Aliyah & She was born on February 21st! We live in Michigan. :)

CafeMom Tickers
LivinLifeLarge
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:29 PM
Lol thanks! His name get spelled and said wrong alot! Its reall said like Bint-lee insted of Bentley lmao. and yes! no more kids after her!!

Quoting aliciapeanut:

Nice to meet you Livi, thank you! I love the name of your son, you don't hear it very often, at least I haven't! You must be pretty excited that you'll have one of each! 

Quoting LivinLifeLarge:

Hes gorgeous!! My name is Livi, i have a 1 year old son named Byntley and am due in September with my daughter(:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Welcome and Congrats on your little man :) its great that you graduated and EBF :) keep it up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
firespurity
by Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:31 PM

The youngest is a boy, Kevin. And our oldest is a girl, Trinity. Watching them grow is sad, but fun. Its awesome when they finally get old enough to play. I miss them being babies sometimes. lol. The 9 month old decided to be an early walker. My daughter didn't walk until she was about 14 months old, so it caught me off guard.

Quoting aliciapeanut:

Thanks! He sure loves to smile! :) Are your kids girls or boys? I'm kind of looking forward to him growing and watching him learn! Can't wait to be able to do a little more

Quoting firespurity:

Aw that is such a cute little smile! It makes me melt and wish either of my kids were still that young. I have a 9 month old and a 5 year old. 

marleymariesmum
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Hi Im Alex im 19 I have a 14 month old daughter named Marley...Im canadian to :)

BabyBump298
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Welcome to the group! Your son is so cute! I'm Olivia and I am 18 years old and married. I am due September 5th with a little girl. :)

CafeMom Tickers
JayBearsmomma
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:44 PM
welcome to the group glad to have you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aliciapeanut
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Hi Alex! Nice to meet you :) Woo! Haven't talked to many Canadians on here yet!

Quoting marleymariesmum:

Hi Im Alex im 19 I have a 14 month old daughter named Marley...Im canadian to :)

aliciapeanut
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you so much! Nice to meet you Olivia :) Congrats! It feels like SUCH a long wait for them to get here, but it's so worth it! 

Quoting BabyBump298:

Welcome to the group! Your son is so cute! I'm Olivia and I am 18 years old and married. I am due September 5th with a little girl. :)

marleymariesmum
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:26 AM
I havent either what part of Canada are you from?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)