Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was giving birth the first time ???

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:02 PM
  • 121 Replies
Did you tear ???
How is it after ???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrownEyedGirl86
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Yea it was painful but bare able. I thought labor an d delivery was fun the first time and just this last time.

Afterwards wasn't terrible either. I thought the worst was my chest. The first time I didn't bf. this time I am. And it seems to feel better nursing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-KC-
by Ymu Momma on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Let me put it this way. Giving birth doesnt tickle. Epidural made it way better though. The whole process took me 7 hours, went smoothly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HaleyBree
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:12 PM
2 moms liked this

It was pretty easy until they broke my water and the contractions started to get faster and more intense, then it was horrible, the epidural was AMAZING...and pushing hurt but it wasnt that bad. After i was fine, the worst part for me was when I had to pee, it burned like HELL! lol

steffielou_who
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:16 PM

I didn't think it was painful.. Once I get my epdiural, I fell asleep and slept for hours! 

I pushed for about 5 minutes before he was out, I felt pressure but not pain..

Afterwards was the worst part! It was 6 or 7 weeks before I stopped bleeding.. THen I got my period right after.. Pushing on my stomach to get the blood out was such a terrible feeling because you could actually feel it!

Cuffd
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:24 PM
After were u hurting ??? Like you tear down there & get stiches :O

Quoting -KC-:

Let me put it this way. Giving birth doesnt tickle. Epidural made it way better though. The whole process took me 7 hours, went smoothly.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cuffd
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:26 PM
Why did it burn ???

How long did it take you to recover ???

Quoting HaleyBree:

It was pretty easy until they broke my water and the contractions started to get faster and more intense, then it was horrible, the epidural was AMAZING...and pushing hurt but it wasnt that bad. After i was fine, the worst part for me was when I had to pee, it burned like HELL! lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cuffd
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:27 PM
Why were you bleeding sooo much ????

Quoting steffielou_who:

I didn't think it was painful.. Once I get my epdiural, I fell asleep and slept for hours! 

Afterwards was the worst part! It was 6 or 7 weeks before I stopped bleeding.. THen I got my period right after.. Pushing on my stomach to get the blood out was such a terrible feeling because you could actually feel it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parkersmama08
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:28 PM
2 moms liked this
They don't call it "labor" for no reason. Just sayin.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NataliaLinny
by Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:29 PM

it didnt hurt pushing just contractions are a little uncomfartable and after birth you feel great well atleast i did but when your uterus is going back to normal its kinda painful

NataliaLinny
by Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Dude i know how u feel and we went through the same thing

Quoting steffielou_who:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)