Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Seriously..(UPDATE)

Posted by   + Show Post
My fiance just left to go out and have a couple drinks with one of his friends and I'm bawling my eyes out crying right now. Hes only going to be gone a few hours but I have severe anxiety and depression and I cant help it. I used to do this when he would leave for work too but I got over it. He hasnt gone out in months and I'm not used to not being around him unless hes at work. I cant calm myself down, I'm sitting here chain-smoking my cigarettes just to take the edge off. I dont want to have these anxiety attacks when he leaves, I feel pathetic, I dont know what to do with myself and I cant make it go away. I cant fall asleep at night without him, there hasnt been a night we havent gone to bed together in about two years. Our son is alseep already and I dont know what to do with myself. I just need to be occupied so I figured I'd vent my problems to all of you, thanks for reading, I appreciate it.

Update: so my fiance left at 9:45pm, he said he would only be out "a couple hours" it is now almost 2am.. I dont know wether to be worried or pissed.. I'm a bit of both right now.. :'(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Replies (11-20):
lizjones
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:30 PM
We just recently moved to florida (he lived here before, thats how he has friends), so I dont have any friends down here and I dont have anyone to watch my son if we were to go out together..

Quoting -KC-:

Get some friends. It will help...
Speaking from experience. My husband doesnt even go out with friends anymore. We have an agreement though. If he goes out, so can I. He rather go out with me, and his friend and his friends girl. Double dates are awesome :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizjones
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:34 PM
I already cried and I'm too exhausted to shower lol

Quoting heather4511:

I'm sorry..I've been there before. And my pregnancy made it worse. A nice warm shower and a good cry helped me calm down. I'm sorry mama, I hate that feeling :/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Lol do you ever go on pinterest? It can be distracting and some of the posts can be amusing :)

Quoting lizjones:

Quoting heather4511:

I'm sorry..I've been there before. And my pregnancy made it worse. A nice warm shower and a good cry helped me calm down. I'm sorry mama, I hate that feeling :/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kiaras_mommy
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:38 PM

I am the same way. I get all upset when he has to work over time. 

lizjones
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:49 PM
No lol whats that

Quoting heather4511:

Lol do you ever go on pinterest? It can be distracting and some of the posts can be amusing :)

Quoting lizjones:

Quoting heather4511:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:55 PM
Pinterest.com all kinds of cool things. It's addicting :)

Quoting lizjones:

No lol whats that

Quoting heather4511:

Quoting lizjones:

Quoting heather4511:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizjones
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Lol thanks I'll check it out :)

Quoting heather4511:

Pinterest.com all kinds of cool things. It's addicting :)

Quoting lizjones:

No lol whats that

Quoting heather4511:

Quoting lizjones:

Quoting heather4511:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charliebean
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:14 AM
How long have you been together?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Young_Hot_Mamma
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Yeah my when my anxiety gets bad I get bad headaches and it makes me feel worse and then I try to sleep sometimes I can other times I cant. I know that kind of pain in your legs your talking about, its crazy how little things make our anxiety go insane. When I get really bad thats when I start calling my husband like crazy and he comes home. I wish i could make friends my anxiety is so bad friends dont work, I dont trust easily and any friends I have ever had back stabbed me. How long have you and your Fiance been together?

Quoting lizjones:

It's almost 11:30pm here, my fiance left at like 10pm. Im laying in bed watching tv and my anxiety wont go away. I am so exhausted and tired and I just cant fall asleep. We live in florida and Leesburg Bikefest is going on and my fiance and I were walking around for 10 hours. My feet and legs are killing me, they have that painful, aggravated, irritated feeling and its driving me crazy and only adding to my anxiety. Im literally freaking out. :(

Quoting Young_Hot_Mamma:

Oh man I am the same exact way! My husband normally stays home with me so that why I don't feel so helpless and freak out. But tonight hes gone to his friends for a few hours and I am going insane, its only 8pm here, our two girls are still awake and fighting and I am pregnant I feel sick, I really wish I could just curl up and go to bed early like I use to when he would leave (I would watch tv til he got home), ;( I still haven't found a way to get rid of those horrible feelings. I normally just try to keep myself busy by reading or watching tv. If the kids are awake and being nice I normally play with them. I just really wanna sleep right now though. I can't sleep without him in bed with me either, unless I have a really bad headache. It sucks! 

Proud Mommy To Three Little Munchkins, Richard Phillip, 4/20/07-5/26/07. Destiny Rose, 5/06/08. And Lilith Sakura, 8/10/10. Wife to Darren, 06-22-04. #4 EDD December 16th. 

BabyFetus Tickerpregnancy week by week

lizjones
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:20 AM
About two years

Quoting charliebean:

How long have you been together?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN