Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am new

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:58 AM
  • 15 Replies

Its a little late for me to become a member but after people bashing me on babycenter I've decided to come to cafe mom. I believe I made the right choice, I'd like to make some new friends that go through what I go through. I'm 18 years old, 37 weeks and I'm engaged.

simple smile

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dino2012
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:34 AM
hey welcome! I'm ashleigh. I'm turning 17 on saturday :) my daughter is almost three weeks old.i'm still happily with the father. congrats on the baby :) if you wanna talk just add or message me or what not :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:45 AM

lol you get bashed here too

Vipergirl22
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Hello and welcome to the group.

SamiiSecurity
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:56 AM
Welcome! My name is Sam and I'm 30 weeks along. I got pregnant a month before my 19th birthday. I'm still with my baby's dad as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Welcome!

Congrats on both your pregnancy & engagement.  Have you set a date for the wedding?

mandadbaker
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Not yet, he asked me to marry him on Valentines Day and from there on we talk about it every now and then. I just told him i don't want to feel like a lard at my wedding and he understood lol

MuhKayRuh
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey! We came here for the exact same reason! lol.

I hated that site. Majority of the women are older, so they like to make fun of young FTM's and say how immature/dumb we are. So I got sick of it & blew up on everybody and had my account deleted. I cannot stand the women on there. So far, I have had no problems with any women on this site :)))

mandadbaker
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Yeah, it was disturbing how so many women could just bash on us teens. I guess we all have to be perfect? I don't know, i went off on em myself. Oh well, CafeMom is way more interesting than that site!

JayBearsmomma
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1.hot.mama2005
by Esther on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Welcome! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)