Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

New Member...My story of TTC

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:25 PM
  • 15 Replies

My name is Jessica and i am a 21 year old full time college student and full time worker. I got pregnant in November and everything seemed ok. We saw our babies heart beat went back two weeks later and She was gone. This was my first miscarriage due to a semi molar pregnancy that was misdiagnosed. I again conceived In February and my levels were watched. Once again my baby did not make it. He/She got caught and implanted in my tube. Therefor i had my second miscarriage as an ectopic. Now two months later i have had 1 AF waiting on another. My best friend is pregnant and i am so happy for her but still feel the depressing feeling that i will never get to carry a baby to full term. I kept having anxiety attacks when i saw her and felt like a horrible person, and best friend. I went to my doctor and was put on depression meds. I starting slipping in my school work and then my grandfather passed away. i am happy to say that i am slowly coming off the meds. the doctor gave me the ok to start again right away. although after two miscarriages me and my boyfriend are holding off another month or two. The thought of losing another is so scary for me but not as scary as not being able to try for my baby. I just was looking for someone to talk to and maybe friend. its hard to talk to my friends about this stuff. they just dont understand. Thank you for reading and i look forward to meeting you!

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Welcome to the group Jessica.

I've also had an ectopic and know the pain of losing a much wanted baby.  I'm sorry you've had to go through that.  I will tell you, chances are that you will be able to get pregnant again and carry a baby to term (I did).  But, it's scary, I know.

Good luck and again, welcome to the group.

JayBearsmomma
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:38 PM
welcome to the group
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sxymomma20
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Welcome to the group

jackieb2811
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:11 PM

You should go into the miscarriage and pregnancy loss group they are all so supportive and are great at making others like you (and myself) feel better and less alone!

I have only had one m/c so far but I share that same fear of loosing another even though I feel that next time I would be able to handle it better (guess I will only know if it happened again). I have twins from a previous relationship but me and SO are determined to have a child of our our own!

Do not give up. I like you waited a few months after our m/c to try again in fact I was suppose to test for pregnancy today and I started my period so it is a little depressing. I am glad to hear things are getting better in the other areas of your life I am a full time student as well and during the m/c I was really slacking I could have cared less about school at that point. But I made up for it and got on track because I told myself I am doing this for a reason!

Nice to meet you though! Take care!

.Angelica.
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:37 PM

welcome to the group. so sorry for your losses.

1.hot.mama2005
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Welcome! I am so sorry for your losses. *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:39 PM
Welcome to the group and sorry for your losses :( I had a miscarriage in August and it was tough. I'm sure you will be able to concieve a healthy baby! Good luck mama! Hugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yezay
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Can I ask why you're TTC now if you are still in school and only 21 with a bf.  Why not wait until you're done with school and married or at least a little older.

Vipergirl22
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:19 PM

I am sorry about your losses.

JMiller2012
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Thank you all! It has been a hard journey but i am determined to get through it and have my baby! And Yezay I got pregnant the first time not trying it wasnt planned. After finding out and falling in love with that baby and then it being taken away it is difficult to give up. I have been with my boyfriend for 7 years we dont want marriage at this time. but what we do want is to be able to have the feeling we had when we knew that we had created a beautiful baby. I have a full time job and go to school i graduate next may. I dont see why that matters at all. Me and my Boyfriend are in love and have been since we met in 2005.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN