Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh..men. Venting.

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:32 AM
  • 16 Replies

So I've come to realize, yes I know I have hormones and that my anger comes probably mainly from being pregnant, but I'm so beyond PO'd at my boyfriend.

First things first, if things of his get lost or misplaced, it's suddenly my fault that they're lost or misplaced. So I'll help him look for his things then he gets irritated because it's taking "too long" to find his stuff he lost. So I tell him, "Well maybe if you took a little more responsibility with your things, you wouldn't lose your stuff!", or, "Really hope you don't intend on 'misplacing' our child when I'm not home."

Secondly, the girls he works with, they're pretty scandalous. Yeah, I know, there will be scandalous women anywhere he works. But these chicks don't even care about boundaries. He's manager, but that doesn't give employees the right to call him at midnight to "talk" to him about non-work related matter. Funny how he only gets calls/texts from women and not guys. There's also a female manager, who doesn't understand how to "fix" their machines. I asked Josh, if as a manager, that you're supposed to know how to fix machines..etc. and he said yeah that it was a requirement. I asked him to stop answering her phone calls late at night and if it's an emergency, to text him and then call her. It's mutual respect for me and him. She also calls late at night complaining to him if a customer was rude to her for whatever reason. Told him, he shouldn't be her shoulder to cry on. He thinks I'm crazy or overreacting. Yet if I were to do this for a guy that worked with me, he'd flip his lid. He just left to go help her fix another machine. Told him that he needs to stop baby'ing her and to get his butt home by midnight or I'm sleeping in the guest room.

Thirdly, he recently went to the gym with one of his guy co-workers. I told him that's cool and just let me know if he needs anything. I was out of town and in the process of getting back into town, and he told me to call and text him when I was getting closer. So I did, both times he didn't respond to either of my texts or calls. So finally I gave up, sent him a text that he upset me because I was worried that something happened, he rarely misses my calls. He finally calls me and tells me, two girls from work followed him and his co-worker to the gym. So that just infuriates me from the get-go. Here I was worried about him, and he's off at the gym with two different chicks, that he works with. I started yelling at him and telling him how that really violated my trust. He told me I was crazy for thinking stupid. But come the hell on, he couldn't even text me or call me and let me know what was going on?! That drives me insane!

Sorry about the long rant, but I'm very fustrated and so close to just staying at my step-mom's for awhile till he figures out how his actions are affecting me. I've talked and talked with him, previously, and he never gets it. What do you think I should do?

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Go to your moms for a while. he's being pretty disrespectful of you and your relationship, and it sounds like maybe both of you need some time to cool off before having a serious chat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bgbluford785
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Wow all this sounds very shady! Not to fule the fire but that wouldn't be happening in my house! I would take some time away for sure. My man doesn't have girls calling and texting him all hours but when we first got together we had a problem like this. I had to make it clear I wasn't going to put up wth it becase I wasn't doing those ty0pes of things to him and then when it happened again I put him on his butt. We got back together and are about to have our second son but it took me leaving to make him relize.
NotAsPlanned
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:26 PM
I agree. Its very very shady of him and I would NEVER tolerate it from my man. You should really talk to him and if he doesn't listen and change I would really think hard about where your relationship is going. Good luck girl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-KC-
by Ymu Momma on May. 1, 2012 at 12:53 PM
He sounds beyond shady, and seems to me something is going on. Good Luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
remaining_me
by Kay on May. 1, 2012 at 2:22 PM

sounds like more than hormones are the issue here.

newmommytobe.
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Quoting shadow_lark:

Go to your moms for a while. he's being pretty disrespectful of you and your relationship, and it sounds like maybe both of you need some time to cool off before having a serious chat.

I was seriously on the brink of doing that. Glad to know I'm not just going crazy. Haha.

CafeMom Tickers
newmommytobe.
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Quoting Bgbluford785:

Wow all this sounds very shady! Not to fule the fire but that wouldn't be happening in my house! I would take some time away for sure. My man doesn't have girls calling and texting him all hours but when we first got together we had a problem like this. I had to make it clear I wasn't going to put up wth it becase I wasn't doing those ty0pes of things to him and then when it happened again I put him on his butt. We got back together and are about to have our second son but it took me leaving to make him relize.

Yeah, I let him know when he got home, that what he did was shady and disrespectful. I'm just fustrated cause my whole family lives 2000 miles away, so the only person I can go to is my step-mom. And she's kinda bitter sometimes, so I just slept in the guest room. Don't think I could deal with bitter people right now.

CafeMom Tickers
newmommytobe.
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Quoting NotAsPlanned:

I agree. Its very very shady of him and I would NEVER tolerate it from my man. You should really talk to him and if he doesn't listen and change I would really think hard about where your relationship is going. Good luck girl.

Thanks (: I sometimes kick myself in the behind because he works 2 jobs some days. So I just sometimes think maybe he's stressed out and me yelling at him doesn't make it any better. But I'm still not a doormat. >.<

CafeMom Tickers
newmommytobe.
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Quoting -KC-:

He sounds beyond shady, and seems to me something is going on. Good Luck

Thanks. That may or may not be the case. I just wish I could find a paradise island and stick my butt on it for a week. Lol.

CafeMom Tickers
MercedesTate
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:24 AM

you just need to take a little break from all of this and give him time to realize that this is real and he needs to be more responsible for his stuff it not your problem if he lost his stuff... he sould of kept up with it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)