Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Finally its May and there is so much to do with all .

Work work work

19th 3 year anniversary

22 my bf turns 22

car tags to buy

catch up behind bills

some how fit a pregnancy test in around the 15 th lol

June 1st my lil man Pre-k awards

by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Replies (11-18):
NotAsPlanned
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:18 PM
How far were you?

Quoting tm88rn:

Yes.

Quoting Vipergirl22:

Quoting tm88rn:

You are going to be one busy mama!! May was supposed to be an easy month. The only thing planned was our twins turning 1 on the 8th. Now though, TJ is here. Between her being in the NICU and me being on the hospital, this month is going to be long. I just pray its easy. And on the 15th we find out what Mandy's baby is.

You had your baby?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tm88rn
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:19 PM
26 weeks

Quoting NotAsPlanned:

How far were you?

Quoting tm88rn:

Yes.

Quoting Vipergirl22:

Quoting tm88rn:

You are going to be one busy mama!! May was supposed to be an easy month. The only thing planned was our twins turning 1 on the 8th. Now though, TJ is here. Between her being in the NICU and me being on the hospital, this month is going to be long. I just pray its easy. And on the 15th we find out what Mandy's baby is.

You had your baby?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy053008
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Oh boy heres how may goes for me may 4 my baby has her eye checkup may 5th yard sale/friend date may 10 class pixs at work (im a prek teacher), may 11 my baby turns 1, may 12 is her bday party, may 13 mothers day, may 19 my daughters mall show for.dance, may 22-25 is my vacation going to atlantwla, may 23rd is my 5 yr marriage anniversary, may 26 is my 4 yr olds bday party, may 28 memorial day cookout w the fam., may 30th my daughters 4h birthday :-) anda party at her K3 yea id say may is my busiest month of the year if u add in dance class, soccer games, and gymnastics i am busy every mon tues and thurs for those extra activities my kids keep me busy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NotAsPlanned
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:28 PM
Oh wow she came early. Well congrats on your third bundle and I hope she's doing well.

Quoting tm88rn:

26 weeks

Quoting NotAsPlanned:

How far were you?

Quoting tm88rn:

Yes.

Quoting Vipergirl22:

Quoting tm88rn:

You had your baby?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMama05
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:00 PM

my 6th wedding anniversary is on the 6th :)

thats about it I think lol

Vipergirl22
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Quoting tm88rn:

Yes.

Quoting Vipergirl22:

Quoting tm88rn:

You had your baby?

Congrats!

tm88rn
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Thanks. She is doing ok right now.

Quoting NotAsPlanned:

Oh wow she came early. Well congrats on your third bundle and I hope she's doing well.

Quoting tm88rn:

26 weeks

Quoting NotAsPlanned:

How far were you?

Quoting tm88rn:

Yes.

Quoting Vipergirl22:

Quoting tm88rn:

You had your baby?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tm88rn
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Thanks.

Quoting Vipergirl22:

Quoting tm88rn:

Yes.

Quoting Vipergirl22:

Quoting tm88rn:

You had your baby?

Congrats!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)