Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I WANT A JOB!

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:42 AM
  • 20 Replies

okay so i really want a job. my df works and hes bringing in the money for bills and everything. i want to help him out so i can make the fun money so we can go out and do stuff. or so we know we have a nice cushion in case something happens. i can't go out and work cause i dont have the money for daycare and my df makes to much for the state to help. so i need a stay at home job. but all the ones i am finding look like scams.. someone please help me. :'(

by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MuhKayRuh
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I have been looking for months, and haven't found anything besides things like Avon. If you can't find anyone to watch your baby, then why don't you watch two kids for extra money? You can post an ad on Craigslist with a little story about yourself and take infant/child CPR class so you are certified. People like certifications on things like that.

shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:21 PM

yea, i'm in the same boat.  I will have to find something this summer more than likely, since we are seriously considering having dh go OO, so we will need my paychecks in the bank for any weeks where we get a zero balance paycheck from him.  But I cant find ANYTHING!  It sucks, but I just cant sompete with other people my age because i have kids and very little work experiene.

remaining_me
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:25 PM

try babysitting or working when hub is home to watch your child. no friends or family willing to babysit?

B-FigNewton
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I work for ChaCha, but it's not a whole lot of money. It depends on what you do, and the time you are able to spend doing it. 

I would also look into maybe babysitting a couple of children.

Good luck!

myloves2
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:44 AM
Have you tried doing cna or pca/hha training where you live? Or is that something you wouldn't want to do? They have flexible hours that way you'd only need daycare for a few hours. I hope you find what your looking for
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JayBearsmomma
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Me too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lucky13pope
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this

i thought about babysitting and things like Marykay, but my little one is enough right now. but i found out i might be starting an online college :)..  so im happy about that. i love the medical field and i going to be able to study radiology in the next 2 years hopefully!!!

smwilliams
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Like everyone else I am having the same problem. What is chacha? Lol

Quoting B-FigNewton:

I work for ChaCha, but it's not a whole lot of money. It depends on what you do, and the time you are able to spend doing it. 

Good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
remaining_me
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:08 PM

that's cool. good luck!

Quoting Lucky13pope:

i thought about babysitting and things like Marykay, but my little one is enough right now. but i found out i might be starting an online college :)..  so im happy about that. i love the medical field and i going to be able to study radiology in the next 2 years hopefully!!!

B-FigNewton
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Quoting smwilliams:

Like everyone else I am having the same problem. What is chacha? Lol

Quoting B-FigNewton:

Good luck!

I work as a guide answering questions that people send to ChaCha for answers. just go to ChaCha dot com (it won't let me put the link) and go to the bottom where it says jobs. :) Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN