Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

my son is 2yrs old and fully pottied trained

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:22 AM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

yay my son is fully potty trained but doesnt have many friends at all.... i need to set up play dates very soon before he starts getting lonely.

by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
moogsmom03
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Good job! Wanna potty train my 3 1/2 year old who has no interest in it?! Lol :)

Lilmzmegz
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats my DD was potty trained right after her 2nd bday.. I got fed up with buying pullups told her if she pees the training underwear then she has to wear em...(I of course didnt actually mean it!) and for the first 1-2 weeks No accidents what so ever..Not even at nighttime.. *I honestly think this is the milestone i loved the most!* My daughters few play dates shes had have not turned out so well..Violent 2 year olds dont mix well with eachother! lmfao

TristaB
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:36 AM
My son was potty trained by 2 as well! But we also didn't have any friends.. I was his friend :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vipergirl22
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this

That is awesome. We are currently trying to potty train our 2.5 year old dd. Just need to stick with it and not get lazy that is our problem.

Amom2Ransom
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Yay!! Playdates will be awesome for him look for playdate groups locally .

JayBearsmomma
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:29 AM
that's great
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1.hot.mama2005
by Esther on May. 2, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Awesome! My youngest dd just turned 2 and I was thinking about potty training her, just want to make sure she is ready. ;)
Sorry your little guy has no friends. Maybe you could take him to a park or library storytime? Good luck!

proudmommy1610
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:52 AM

How do you know when your child is ready for potty training, my daughter is 18 months and I recently botty her a training seat but I'm not quite sure how to start the process of potty training...

Thanks!

Lilmzmegz
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:21 PM

my daughter started showing signs at 13months. She would take off her diaper when it was wet (Thankfully not the poopy ones as she tended to throw the diapers!). If she was dirty she would absolutely fuss. So I started working with her on potty training.( Not pushing it though I got she was still really young) She was doing really well going in her potty seat. Then we moved out of state and it kinda put her on back track since we didnt use the pullups as to we were moving over 12 hours away. We would stop every 2 or if she said she had to potty. (Poor thing got carsick too!) then when we moved we started working with her again. She started doing well. Then just started having accidents in the pants. So we encouraged her more and offered rewards such as money into her piggy bank or a special snack. after a few months of this not working and she could go to the bathroom(Knew when she needed to and what not) I got fed up with it and buying the pullups. So I just stopped buying diapers(I had a nice stock of the cloth training underwear) and told her if she had to potty she better go. If she peed her pants I told her she would have to sit in it(Shes a little neat freak when it comes to herself..So obviously i wasnt actually gunna make her stay in them) The first 2 weeks no accidents. Even at night time. Her first month of being potty trained she only had a few. Then shes kind of at the point when shes home She tries to hold it out as long as she can before she goes to the bathroom.. Usually this results in her getting to the toilet and not being able to get her underwear/pants down. I had originally wanted to have her potty trained by the time her brother got here(He was due in Nov but i lost him in oct) But that didn't work out. but she was pottytrained by my birthday :) I was happy. And it was a great present for my 19th bday to have my girl potty trained :)

newwifenmom
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:25 PM

You go mama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)