Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Im 16 and really need some people to talk to...

Posted by   + Show Post

Hey Im Rebecca, Im 16 and pregnant. I havent told anyone but the babys father. Im so scared to tell my parents.. I could care less about my mom i cant stand her but im so scared of what my daddys gonna do..I love him so much and i cant stand to hurt him. I also wanted to know if someone knows what the rights of a teen mother are in south Carolina are? ive looked but i cant find any help.. I just really need some one to talk to because im not close enough with anyone to talk to about all this.. Thanks

by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Replies (31-34):
remaining_me
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:17 PM

I'm sorry I can't help you. I dont know what your rights are. I think its easier to tell early on because over time the anxiety of it builds and that can be stressfull. And IDK your father, but he may be hurt if you keep it from him for a long period of time, sounds like you guys are close. I hope everything works out for you. Good luck and congrats on your little one.

sadiebug1228
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:22 PM

i was 16 when i got pregnant with my first too (im 20 now with 2) but i was afraid to tell people, with both pregnancys, but the best thing to do is to just sit em down and be honest. theyre gonna find out sooner or later and trust me sooner is waaayyy better!

good luck and congrats!

MommyOf3Boys05
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:24 PM

My name is Rebecca too =) Im 20 & a mother of 3 (4, 2, 3weeks) Im here if you ever wanna talk! Just message me =)

QJsmommy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:25 PM
Man I was 20 and didn't know how to tell my dad!! Just tell them, it will be worse if you wait.. but whatever reaction they have don't take it too personal until the shock wears off.. good luck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)