Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

For pregnant mommas :)

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:00 PM
  • 73 Replies
1 mom liked this

What's your due date?

Favorite/Worst part of being pregnant?

What are you having(If you know already)?

I'm due Sept 15 with a baby girl. With this pregnancy I love that I don't have any symptoms other than the MP and tender boobs and the obvious baby belly. Worst part of it is that I am going through a High risk pregnancy. I have her name picked out but havent decided to share yet.

by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Journeytobe
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:04 PM

I am due August 10th with our first child....a little boy :) 

Favorite part of being pregnant: Feeling him kick and occasionally splurging on food without feeling guilty! ;)

Worst part of being pregnant: BACK PAIN!!!  

tm88rn
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:05 PM
I'm not pregnant anymore, though I should be. I was due 8/3, I had her 5/1. Favorite part was feeling her kick and move, worst part was the stress and worry because of all the complications I had.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaelle88
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Due June 29th with a boy

Favorite part is seeing these images and feeling him kick.

Worst part is the insomnia and the constant braxton Hicks right now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leaellenrenee
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:06 PM
My due date is June 23. I like knowing that I am going to have another baby. I dislike the big belly, sore boobies, sleepless nights, pretty much the actual being pregnant part. We just found out we are having a girl an we can't decide on a name.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
devlynsmommy08
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Im due sept 14 with a boy feeling him kick is the best part
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmommytobe.
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:14 PM

My due date is November 15th with our first child(: Dont know what it is yet, but get to this month!

Favorite part of being pregnant: Loving eating what I want and not feeling bad about maybe gaining weight :P Haven't gotten far enough to know how the kicking feeling is going to feel. But I bet it'll be fun(: Loving not having any miserable symptoms like morning sickness -knocks on wood-.

Worst part: Mood swings and my back pain getting worse than it previously was before I got pregnant.

CafeMom Tickers
kimmaylove013
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Due May 28th

This is my third child and second Boy. :)

Toughest part right now is being active is getting quite hard I can't seem to stop myself tho. The best this pregnancy was finding out for sure we where having another boy :). My oldest is a boy middle my baby girl and youngest another boy. I wanted my baby to be my baby and my girl to still be that special some for me I hope it staves off any middle child syndrome. Lol
toxictink2009
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:17 PM

8/27/12

best:feeling baby move

worst: peeing every 3 seconds and not being able to be my rough tombboy self

And im having a bouncy baby girl =D

AriMommy
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Due September 18th. Find out what we're having next Thursday. 

Favorite part has been seeing my 4 year old and DH get all excited feeling the baby kick.

Least favorite parts: constant indigestion and and a lot of round ligament pain.  Oh and I'm always tired.

Britt223
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:19 PM
July 16th (29 weeks and 3 days currently)

Favorite thing is feeling both babies moving at the same time and watching my belly get bigger and bigger!

Worst things is trying to get comfortable to sleep, aching boobs, back pain and swollen feet!

I'm having twin Girls (Sophia Faith and Brooklyn Hope)
CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN