Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A little scared

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:39 AM
  • 10 Replies
I'm about 2 weeks late and really scared' we already have 3 kids a 5 and 3 yr old boys and a 15 month old girl! My reason for being scared it I can't keep the baby my second born was born at 32 weeks due to my placenta brakeing away from the uterine wall and my third born was born at 36 weeks because my uterus had such a thin spot on it that they were afraid it would burst open at any time! So they told me if I was to get pregnant again it could either kill myself or the baby :( there for I would have to terminate the pregnancy and I don't think I could Handel that...I will say tho that I did have my tube tied (cut and burnt) after I have my 3rd ( January 27th ) so I guess I'm asking I'd anyone knows someone or If you've gone through having you tubes tied and had a baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
remaining_me
by Kay on May. 4, 2012 at 12:45 AM

idk anyone who has had a baby after that. i would assume the cause is something else since your tubes are tied. make a doc appt. prayers to you. hope thats not a choice you have to make!

SmilingCandle
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:46 AM

I've had my tube tied like you, although I haven't gotten pregnant; I have heard of it sending women into early menopause . Don't panic yet. I would tak to your doctor first. 

katieabril
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Talk to ur doc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ESER
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:28 AM

I have heard of someone having a baby after their tubes were supposed tp be tied. But I would do my best to not panic and schedule an appointment with your doctor.

tm88rn
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I know two women who have had their tubes tied. My mother had her's done after she had me, and when I was 8, she got pregnant again. My mil had her's done 16 years ago after she had her youngest, and she is pregnant right now, due in November. 

bigmama423
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:36 PM

They can grow back sometimes, so it is possible to still get pregnant. I think it would be best to make an appt. the sooner the better, just in case.

CLEKate
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:07 PM
POAS now. Don't wait to see the doctor. Go buy a test. Now.
novachick
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:10 PM
Omg! What was your mil's reaction! 16 years, that's starting completely over. What a shock

Quoting tm88rn:

I know two women who have had their tubes tied. My mother had her's done after she had me, and when I was 8, she got pregnant again. My mil had her's done 16 years ago after she had her youngest, and she is pregnant right now, due in November. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maevelyn
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:25 PM

I have heard of it but it was years later and one of the tubes grew back, it's pretty rare and I doubt it could happen that soon.

tm88rn
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:19 PM
She was shocked and horrified. She is still getting used to the idea.

Quoting novachick:

Omg! What was your mil's reaction! 16 years, that's starting completely over. What a shock

Quoting tm88rn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)