Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

idk...

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:31 AM
  • 21 Replies
OK I need help when I turn 18 I want to move out if my aunts house with my son and I have to options to move with my best friend and her family or move with my sons dad but im scared that If I do that to be on my own also to struggle so idk wat to do any suggestions
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
baby122012
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:55 AM

you should move to somewhere that you deff know that you wont struggle !

PocahontasPrtty
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Never move in with ur friend unless u have 2. Move with your childs father, besides its a wonderful thing because ur Childs father won't miss the little moments that he can't get back. I wouldn't want 2 move n with my friend cause u may fall out over anything. Im 22, my fiancé & I have a lil boy but b4 he was born we've stayed 2gether. It'll work, things maynot b peaches & cream all the time but u learn 2 grow n make things work between u 2
BeachMama05
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

make a plan!! But to me it sounds best to move with your babys father. 

Mommie2Be1993
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Do what you think is Best for right now, It's not like you staying with them forever, Any extra money you have save it up. I live Maryland and I'm having the same issue. I found out that there a super cheap apartments down the street from where I live now. So save up money and find a job wether it be working from home, (Which is the best option, Im doing it) And Just remember you have a little bundle of joy who will love you no matter what :) It helps me knowing that Im having a baby girl who will love me, It makes me get my school shit and work shit together :) Good Luck Hun <3

-KC-
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:08 AM
move in with your bd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I would move in with your son's dad if you need to move. Living with friends rarely works out.

remaining_me
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I would move with the father of my child. Is he on his own or living with family?

precious428
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:01 PM
Well right now he's living with a cousin but is moving on his own in June or the middle of this month

Quoting remaining_me:

I would move with the father of my child. Is he on his own or living with family?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
remaining_me
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:04 PM

oh okay so you guys plan to do it on your own. is there any particular reason your in a rush to move out? i know i'd want to if i was you, but im just asking because you should probably try to save up first or something if you havent already. struggling is definitely not fun. do you work?

Quoting precious428:

Well right now he's living with a cousin but is moving on his own in June or the middle of this month

Quoting remaining_me:

precious428
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Well its bcuz were I live now its very crowded and no im still looking for one

Quoting remaining_me:

oh okay so you guys plan to do it on your own. is there any particular reason your in a rush to move out? i know i'd want to if i was you, but im just asking because you should probably try to save up first or something if you havent already. struggling is definitely not fun. do you work?

Quoting precious428:

Quoting remaining_me:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)