Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms
OK I need help when I turn 18 I want to move out if my aunts house with my son and I have to options to move with my best friend and her family or move with my sons dad but im scared that If I do that to be on my own also to struggle so idk wat to do any suggestions
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Replies (11-20):
heather4511
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:20 PM
This. Unless you two don't have a stable relationship..then its a bit scary.

Quoting BeachMama05:

make a plan!! But to me it sounds best to move with your babys father. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
remaining_me
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Oh okay. I can understand that. Good luck hun!

Quoting precious428:

Well its bcuz were I live now its very crowded and no im still looking for one

precious428
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks I need it lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:39 PM

If I were you at least for awhile I would live with my aunt. She is someone who loves you and can help with your son and also help you learn about how to take care of your son.Then after awhile you can make other decisions

precious428
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Lol no not my aunt she barely talks about my son she's the only thing she ever got for him was a onesie and that's it my sons dad buys everything for him

Quoting DixieL:

If I were you at least for awhile I would live with my aunt. She is someone who loves you and can help with your son and also help you learn about how to take care of your son.Then after awhile you can make other decisions

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
B-FigNewton
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Quoting .Angelica.:

I would move in with your son's dad if you need to move. Living with friends rarely works out.

I agree. Good luck!

JayBearsmomma
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:33 PM
I would move in with your baby's father moving in with your best friend could turn into a bad situation
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Quoting precious428:

Lol no not my aunt she barely talks about my son she's the only thing she ever got for him was a onesie and that's it my sons dad buys everything for him

Quoting DixieL:

Sorry I read it wrong You know who you feel the most comfortable with and who would treat you and your son the best so go with your instinct Sorry I read worng Good Luck

amandajq91
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:07 PM
I say live with the babys father its scary I know to just jump into all those responsibilities I got thrown into it we lost our house my mom said that's it your on your own my son was 2 and I was 5 months pregnant me and my fiance got a place together I was scared out of my mind but now I'm so happy its just us our family and we did it on our own we struggled we had to count change to buy soap sometimes. But its worth it you get a sence of pride in yourself I'm pregnant with baby 3and were doing just fine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
precious428
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:40 PM
Thanks for that because this will be my first time on my own and I am super scared

Quoting amandajq91:

I say live with the babys father its scary I know to just jump into all those responsibilities I got thrown into it we lost our house my mom said that's it your on your own my son was 2 and I was 5 months pregnant me and my fiance got a place together I was scared out of my mind but now I'm so happy its just us our family and we did it on our own we struggled we had to count change to buy soap sometimes. But its worth it you get a sence of pride in yourself I'm pregnant with baby 3and were doing just fine

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)