Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

3 kids at 21

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:57 AM
  • 40 Replies
My first will be 3 in july he was born 6lbs 13oz at 36 weeks by c section due to pre eclampsia my 2nd is only 5 months old born 6lbs 9oz at 36 weeks c section due to just found out I'm pregnant with baby 3 I turned 21 in march I'm scared I can't bring myself to get an abortion but Im I'm scared that it will be hard on my kids and I'm scared this one will be early too my dr said wait 5 years before getting pregnant againboth my kids are boys I want a girl I'm so scared what my family with think and how I will have the energy to take care of 3 babies my fiance works all day every day its just me I need advise fellow mamas
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amandajq91
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:58 AM
I had pre eclampsia with second too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
0oSamanthaKayo0
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:25 AM
That's hard with 3 that young ...
I'm 21 with 3 kiddos.
Ds1 is 7 he is autistic, which makes it difficult even with the age gap.
Ds2 is 2 years 8 months
Dd is 3 months
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandajq91
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:32 AM
How do you find the energy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Caitlin_mommyx3
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:31 AM
I had three at 21. At 22 got pregnant with our fourth.

I promise it isn't bad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QJsmommy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:33 AM
My friend had her 4 a month after she turned 19 all her kids are exactly 14 months apart. He hubby was gone all day too, but she did it you can too! Just makes things more exciting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidyns_mommy
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 9:35 AM
Wow. Im sorry I hope everything works out. Im 22 with 1 I couldn't imagine 3.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NICHOLE87
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:40 AM
I will be 25 in on 15 th this month I have two yrs old that will be 3 in June n 4 yrs old that will 5 in oct n I have 1 week old that born on 27 th of april
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:13 PM

good luck.

BrownEyedGirl86
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:49 PM
It's hard I'm sure but not impossible
Just take it a step at a time and who cares what family said this doesn't affect them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
siennasmamma
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this
You can do it. I promise you. You're not the first 21 year old momma with 3 children, and you definitely won't be the last, either. It can be done, and done well. You just found out, so of course you're scared. I'm sure your family will be happy for you, just give them some time. You need some time to get used to the idea too. Do you have any friends for support while your fiancé is working? Have you talked to your doctor yet? He'll be able to help you with your concerns about delivery. I think that if both of your sons are happy, healthy growing boys after being born at 36 weeks, chances are this baby will have a similar outcome. Message me if you ever need anything. Remember, you can do it. Whenever you feel scared, tell that to yourself. Things can always turn around with a little optimism. GL, & best wishes to you and your family.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)