Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

wishing

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:08 AM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this
I just have been feeling so alone lately I just really wish I could meet friends who lived near me because all I do all day is watch TV and stay with my son don't get me wrong I love my son and being with him I just miss having friends
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandadbaker
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I know how that goes, only one of my friends come around here lately. When my daughter gets here though I don't think I'll be concerned about friends, but maybe!

teenmomnluv
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:05 AM
2 moms liked this
I feel. The same way I have no friends I stay inside the house all the time only time I go out is when my daughter or I have doc appt or buisness to take care of but if you ever wanna hit me in my inbox or on Fb you can
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaitlin123
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 3:06 AM
1 mom liked this
You just described me! So here's a Bump for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jdabcoth
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:42 AM

Where are you from and I feel you on this. i moved 2 hours away from the life i have always known to be a family with my fiance. it is hard. when i got pregnant i lost most all of my friends. now most of them have babies. but when i got pregnant, they thought i was horrible. i also got a job working non set hours and lost more bc i never had time for them. now i am a stay at home mom. i worked my senior year of high school and after graduation til jan 2012.

precious428
by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:06 AM
Yupp its the same here

Quoting teenmomnluv:

I feel. The same way I have no friends I stay inside the house all the time only time I go out is when my daughter or I have doc appt or buisness to take care of but if you ever wanna hit me in my inbox or on Fb you can

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
precious428
by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:07 AM
I live in Cali and yea I want a job but I haven't been able to find one

Quoting jdabcoth:

Where are you from and I feel you on this. i moved 2 hours away from the life i have always known to be a family with my fiance. it is hard. when i got pregnant i lost most all of my friends. now most of them have babies. but when i got pregnant, they thought i was horrible. i also got a job working non set hours and lost more bc i never had time for them. now i am a stay at home mom. i worked my senior year of high school and after graduation til jan 2012.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandra_t00
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:58 AM
how old is your son? If he is old enough, you should take him to the park. A lot of moms gather there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandajq91
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:06 AM
I'm in the same boat my last remaining friend lives far away and we never talk because she's busy with school and her boyfriend most people my age are partiers and are in school I'm 21pregnant with my third baby and have been with my fiance for 6 1/2 years he's realy my only friend and he works all day while I stay with my boys its lonely
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandajq91
I'm in the same boat my last remaining friend lives far away and we never talk because she's busy with school and her boyfriend most people my age are partiers and are in school I'm 21pregnant with my third baby and have been with my fiance for 6 1/2 years he's realy my only friend and he works all day while I stay with my boys its lonely
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandajq91
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)