Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

7 days late and a negative pregnancy test

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:39 PM
  • 14 Replies
I took a test today not in the morning because with my two sons it showed up right away even at night it was negative I'm so confused 7 days is a long time I can't stop peeing I'm tired to the bone I don't get it I could swear I'm pregnant
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kimmaylove013
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 6:43 PM
I'd take one again tomorrow, but first thing in the morning. Every pregnancy is different. And if you still get a negative. Call your dr
tm88rn
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Take another test tomorrow morning. If its negative, go to your Dr for a blood test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meredithrocks
by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:59 PM

I would try again tomorrow morning with FMU. Good luck!

Check out the new Teen Moms group!

A group exclusively for teen mothers under 20, to talk and ask questions of other teens, about the joys and struggles of teen motherhood!

To visit, click here! : Teen Moms!

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Test again in the morning.  If it's still negative consider that you might've had an annovulatory cycle or maybe need to talk to your doctor.

sxymomma20
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:57 PM

That's alright i was like 10 days late and every sign of pregnancy their could be just about and then bam I started after skipping April those sysmptoms I had are gone now like the weirdest one was my boobs were killing me for 2 weeks  and then they stopped one day and then the next my period was there....when i knew the pain was gone i knew my period was coming......i was glad and that i didnt waste money for a negative test too...........

.Angelica.
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:11 AM

if you aren't sure of when you ovulated you could not yet be late. i would test again in a few days.

MayraB123
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:14 AM

I would consider to go to the dr. and get it done there every pregnancy is different i had to take 5 tests before i acutally found out i was prego!

BeachMama05
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:28 AM

I was 6 days late this month but it fianlly came. Usually I am on time every month. guess sometimes I am not. 

heather4511
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Like other said there are a couple things here, maybe you ovulated later, maybe you have to test in the morning. Otherwise get a blood test :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:10 AM

I agree with this. Good luck! :)

Quoting tm88rn:

Take another test tomorrow morning. If its negative, go to your Dr for a blood test.

Join us in the Pregnancy group

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN