Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

7 days late and a negative pregnancy test

Posted by   + Show Post
I took a test today not in the morning because with my two sons it showed up right away even at night it was negative I'm so confused 7 days is a long time I can't stop peeing I'm tired to the bone I don't get it I could swear I'm pregnant
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Replies (11-14):
amandajq91
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:17 PM
My cycle is normally 31 days its now been 8 days since my 31 days if I don't get it by the time were done moving ill go to the dr id hate to waste more money on a test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bigmama423
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:33 PM

You can buy tests for like .88 or even dollar store tests, they work just as good.

You should test first thing in the morning, false negatives can happen. Other things can cause your period to be late though, not just pregnancy. Good luck!!

nicole341
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:43 PM
My period was four days late this month, I was getting nervous because for the rest of last month after my period and before I started this month I was having spotting, cramping, sick to my stomach, tireder than usual, and my boobs felt like knots but then bam the next morning started. So don't worry to much! Take another p test in a week or lil less. My third baby p test did not show up till I had 2 missed periods and I took four p test in between those times and it always said negative. Till my second missed period after about another two Weeks then it was positive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MuhKayRuh
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Either take another one in the morning, or wait a few days and you'll end up bleeding. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)