Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Labor Symptoms. Help Please!!!

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:25 AM
  • 13 Replies
Today I have just felt totally weird. The pressure in my pelvis has picked up. Mh belly feels really weird and I've been having Some weird sharp pain where it feels to be my cervix. Also some random cramps and contractions. What did you feel before you went into labor? And has anyone else felt this way??
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
boysrablessing
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:37 AM
Two days before i had my oldest I had so much pressure on my cervix that it felt like my uterus was gonna fall in the floor. I was extremely crampy and sore. I was so excited when my water broke!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LexRi0709
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:40 AM
Is your belly really hard when you touch it? How far along are you? I didn't go into true labor with either of mine. They tried to induce me at 36 wks with my first and it ended up being a c-section because the dr didn't want to wait. My second was a planned c-section because the dr refused to let me do a vbac.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
remaining_me
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:02 AM

i didn't feel anything. i had PROM (and preterm) with both my girls. so it was just my water breaking and nothing else.

AmirsMommy95
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:04 AM
Yes. It is very hard and has been for a few weeks. I'm only 32 but due to ptl could deliver at any moment
Bgbluford785
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:58 PM
I'm 37 weeks and have been having the same!! Its ur body just getting ready to have the baby! I also had it for weeks with my first son! It doesn't nessecarly mean today is the day or tomorrow! But it could be any time lol that's the funny thing about being preggers everyone is different!! However I am for surely wanting my lil boy to come as I'm sure u are too!! Good luck and keep us posted!
AmirsMommy95
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:59 PM

BUMP!

feather881
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Yeah i was really uncomfortable for a week before i had my daughter my water broke and i was only 35 weeks and 2 days but she was fine 6 pounds 6 ozs at birth.

Meredithrocks
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:36 PM
I would call the doctor, especially being at only 32 weeks. Good luck!

Check out the new Teen Moms group!

A group exclusively for teen mothers under 20, to talk and ask questions of other teens, about the joys and struggles of teen motherhood!

To visit, click here! : Teen Moms!

.Angelica.
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:25 PM

this.

Quoting Meredithrocks:

I would call the doctor, especially being at only 32 weeks. Good luck!

Firenygirl180
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:28 PM

my water broke and I couldn't feel my contractions or anything until about 2 hours after they started me on pitocin.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN