Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jordan and Tyler of 16 & Pregnant

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:00 AM
  • 7 Replies
I watched the episode of 16 and pregnant and if I was ur bd I wouldn't want to go to ur house either. And as far as buying you stuff what did he get you before the baby was born. You never tried to ease him into the new surroundings at your house and you were just mean when he did come. I wouldnt want to be around either. I thought you guys were gonna be great parents. And I believe that you still can. I hope to see you guys as a family. I know its hard but nothing in life comes easy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
BeachMama05
by Jamie on May. 7, 2012 at 8:19 AM

yeah she made me mad the way she treated him. 

bamababe1975
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't watch it.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 12:08 PM

I don't watch it either.

bigmama423
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Quoting amonkeymom:

I don't watch it either.

Ditto! :)

a5hl3yC
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:46 PM

It was very upsetting. I believe she should have given him the chance to have visits at his house as well. However he should have at least called and asked for updates and been willing to meet in the middle. They both should have. I don't know how well I would have taken to the change but for my baby I would have been willing to do anything

KaroGreenly
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:52 PM

What he bought before the baby was born is irreverent. You can't be a parent before the baby is born and then just disappear because you're not happy with the situation. Then, when he did say that he was going to come over, he waited hours and showed up at an inappropriate hour for a visit.

Statistically, the chances of them being a complete family unit are slim. However, it would be nice if they could find a way to successfully co-parent.

JayBearsmomma
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:24 PM
I must have missed this
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)