Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

What do you want for Mothers Day? Anything?

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:44 PM
  • 29 Replies
All I want for mothers day is for my husband to finally paint my kitchen lol lets see he's saying he's going to do it..... I would also like to be at the spa while he paints my kitchen nice and relaxing time. So what do you want for Mothers Day?
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Vipergirl22
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:32 PM

A camera but I know I am not getting one. Dh says he already has my mother's day gift coming.

tm88rn
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:33 PM
My baby girl to keep doing so well and I wish I could be home by then.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adrianenicole
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

all i want for mothers day is a nook so i can read books and still hold my son with out him trying to eat it.

Vipergirl22
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I got my Mother's Day present early. It was a gift basket of Godiva Chocolates. They are really good.

MollyJmommy
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this
To sleep till 8 am lol my daughter usually wake up at 6 everyday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JayBearsmomma
by on May. 9, 2012 at 3:53 PM
What i want and what i will get r two different things lol. ill be happy with a homemade card from my baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Innocencedreams
by on May. 9, 2012 at 4:01 PM

I don't want anything. My oldest is planning something with my husband though. Anything they get me, I will love. 

BeachMama05
by on May. 9, 2012 at 4:14 PM

I dont really want anything but to have a good day with the kids. Hubby is taking us and his mom out for dinner and thats enough for me! 

phrenicfire89
by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Idk, I would love if baby was born lol but I kinda just want to have a nice dinner at my moms, no fighting or jabbing comments. And for my kids to enjoy themselves at grandmas house. DH got me a glider for mothers day, which I really really really wanted, so I could rock all my babies to sleep, bond more, read to them more comfortably. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sadiebug1228
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:54 PM

id like an engagement ring!!!! but i know thats not happening. BF keeps saying he has something planned but he said that on valentines day and got nothing......so i prob wont get anything!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)