Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

What do you want for Mothers Day? Anything?

Posted by   + Show Post
All I want for mothers day is for my husband to finally paint my kitchen lol lets see he's saying he's going to do it..... I would also like to be at the spa while he paints my kitchen nice and relaxing time. So what do you want for Mothers Day?
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:44 PM
Replies (11-20):
remaining_me
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:04 PM

some uninterrupted sleep... like, for an entire day. my girls are great night sleepers, but i can use a day full of sleep, lol. (its the pregnancy talking)

saral2790
by on May. 10, 2012 at 2:09 AM

i won't ask for anything but it would be nice to get pampered and get my hair done i really want to cut it

pregnantmommy01
by on May. 10, 2012 at 2:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I would just be happy being with my babies and feeling my lil guy kick me from inside. Everyday with my children is a perfect day for me. I love holding them and watching them sleep and knowin there safe with me is the best gift any mother could receive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlg9209
by on May. 10, 2012 at 6:54 AM
I got a coach purse as an early present. What I want on actual mothers day is BBQ maybe and special treatment lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leaellenrenee
by on May. 10, 2012 at 11:27 AM
I just want DF to remember that it's Mother's Day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3jam
by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:58 PM

I would like my living room construction project finished.

And, as terrible as this sounds, a child-free day! Maybe morning breakfast with the family (which I'll probably end up making) - and then the rest of the day to myself.

sophiesister2
by Member on May. 10, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Awww thats bs. My dds dad said he was getting me something for my bday and i nvr got anything :/

Quoting sadiebug1228:

id like an engagement ring!!!! but i know thats not happening. BF keeps saying he has something planned but he said that on valentines day and got nothing......so i prob wont get anything!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sophiesister2
by Member on May. 10, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Well since im a single mom to a 4month old probably nothing. My friend said hes gonna take me and dd out to celebrate though :) and he never lets me pay so idk what hes planning to do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zebbyzebby06
by on May. 10, 2012 at 1:04 PM
A lap top mine died :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zebbyzebby06
by on May. 10, 2012 at 1:07 PM
We could all use a break...iam a sahm then work 7pm to 11pm i would love a night alone out to eat with dh. Deff need a break so stressed latley my neck is soooo sore and stiff i can feel the tension.

Quoting momof3jam:

I would like my living room construction project finished.

And, as terrible as this sounds, a child-free day! Maybe morning breakfast with the family (which I'll probably end up making) - and then the rest of the day to myself.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN