Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

jenelle evans from teen mom after her boob job

Posted by   + Show Post
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:17 AM
Replies (11-20):
Mrs.Miller11
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:41 AM

maybe...but if she is out getting arrested and smoking pot and not trying to get custody of her kid, then I am inclined to believe that she isnt really focused on getting her life straight. She should be going to school, not going to jail, and not being a druggie. This teen mom gig isnt going to last forever.

Quoting saral2790:

maybe she's doing both? idk her personally or what she does all day but it's not like having a surgery is taking up all her time she could still be in school or working for all we know

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

I think implants are awesome...

However, in her situation, I would think that she should be focused on getting her life straightened out, not on boob jobs...

jessi2girls
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:50 AM

you sure that's a real boob job and not just her gaining weight? She looks heavier to me....

regardless even if it was a boob job.. she's an idiot who could have used the money elsewhere!

Bubbles318
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:51 AM

I think they look horrible! They're way too big for her and make her look ridiculous. 

remaining_me
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:53 AM

they look pretty gross, but it could be because they're new and swollen.

did that article say this is the DAY after surgery?? i don't think i believe that, but if they're fairly new, shouldn't they be bandaged and ocean water cannot be pleasant on her wounds? doing things the proper way is obviously not her strong suit.

remaining_me
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:04 AM

i know what u mean. both of my sisters are slim and busty (my older sis is a DDD and is 130 and my younger sis is a DD and 115 and heard their complaints. when i had kids i went up to a DD and hated it and now I'm normally a D (DD again, i'm preggo). i always miss my pre babies C cup.

but in janelles case she had no tits at all and she went up to a C. i think thats a decent change. not crazy at all.

Quoting amyrw:

I'll never understand why women would want huge boobs. Coming from a girl who has been in a 40 DDD since 9th grade, they suck. They're heavy and hurt your back, throw you off balance, make other women hate you bc you have them and make men say the rudest and most disgusting things to you. I dunno, maybe implants don't weigh as much as the real thing. But I could go the rest of my life without the dirty looks from women and the "damn look at those titties" remarks from men and be happy. Also you can't ever find anything that fits right. I have to get a 2xl size dress just to fit my boobs, but then its like 2 feet too long and doesn't fit in the waist.

Siannashell
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:09 AM
1 mom liked this
How can she afford plastic sugrey but nit to take care of her kd? Hmmm priortys.
Candymonster
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:11 AM
Makes my back hurt, makes me jealous of her previous chest size, makes me want my boob reduction even more....
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on May. 8, 2012 at 3:14 AM
No you wouldn't. Trust me, big boobs are NOT all they're cracked up to be.

Quoting saral2790:

i'd rather have big boobs than not have any at all i'm barely a 32 a and it sucks i can't wear any low cut shirts because i have nothing to hold it up and it's embarassing i feel like i'm 10 they've been the same size since elementary school and didn't even get bigger after having a baby i hate it

Quoting amyrw:

I'll never understand why women would want huge boobs. Coming from a girl who has been in a 40 DDD since 9th grade, they suck. They're heavy and hurt your back, throw you off balance, make other women hate you bc you have them and make men say the rudest and most disgusting things to you. I dunno, maybe implants don't weigh as much as the real thing. But I could go the rest of my life without the dirty looks from women and the "damn look at those titties" remarks from men and be happy. Also you can't ever find anything that fits right. I have to get a 2xl size dress just to fit my boobs, but then its like 2 feet too long and doesn't fit in the waist.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sara52
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Honestly, they look nasty and i hope its the swelling and they'll go down in place and not up by her neck like that. Also it makes her belly look fat, the small boobs were right for her body type now she looks out of wack and like she needs to loose some weight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kenzismommy09
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:56 AM
I think as of right now they look way to big for her. Maybe the swelling will go down and she will look better. I wish people especially people in the public eye always want alter their bodies. I've had boobs since I can remember. I've had to wear a bra since the 3rd grade and I have hated having big boobs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)