Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

jenelle evans from teen mom after her boob job

Posted by   + Show Post
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:17 AM
Replies (21-30):
Rain2Rinse
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 6:06 AM
I wish she had le me refer her to a plastic surgeon. My family uses an amazing plastic surgeon here, and he does wonders into talking women into making choices that fit THEIR body. It doesn't seem like those fit her. Hopefully it is the swelling. :/

I know a lot of people don't like her. I just feel bad her. Sheis such a confused, needy child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkiebabii
by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:07 AM
It looks super PhotoShopped.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charmgirl
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 6:08 AM
Mine aren't quite that size but I have to agree. I feel like I always catch my posture being lazy because of them.

Quoting amyrw:

I'll never understand why women would want huge boobs. Coming from a girl who has been in a 40 DDD since 9th grade, they suck. They're heavy and hurt your back, throw you off balance, make other women hate you bc you have them and make men say the rudest and most disgusting things to you. I dunno, maybe implants don't weigh as much as the real thing. But I could go the rest of my life without the dirty looks from women and the "damn look at those titties" remarks from men and be happy. Also you can't ever find anything that fits right. I have to get a 2xl size dress just to fit my boobs, but then its like 2 feet too long and doesn't fit in the waist.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cutestmom24
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 7:22 AM
1 mom liked this
She needs to focus on her son and. Forget the boob job cuse to be honset that's not going to change the way she looks(she is not pretty)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aslen
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:24 AM

holy uneven boobs batman!

angeleyes16
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 7:24 AM

They're either too big, or they're still kind of swelled up.

Aslen
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:26 AM

WTF? Really? You HONESTLY think Jenelle is in school and/or workng?

Lady, that's the dumbest fucking thing I have EVER heard

Quoting saral2790:

maybe she's doing both? idk her personally or what she does all day but it's not like having a surgery is taking up all her time she could still be in school or working for all we know

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

I think implants are awesome...

However, in her situation, I would think that she should be focused on getting her life straightened out, not on boob jobs...

BeachMama05
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:47 AM

She actually looks healthy! she isnt so scrawny anymore and her boobies look good..  I want new boobies! 

Bgbluford785
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Once the swelling goes down I don't think they are that bad, I used to have a large b set of boobies and then my son sucked the life from them lol! When I'm done having my babies I want to get a boob job but they will be a tear drop boob. Its more natural and I'm just going back to what I was b4, nothing exstream!
Lilmzmegz
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:43 AM

The only boob surgery Id ever get is if i go up any more id get a reduction. I already have back problems and dont need my boobs causing me more!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)