Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

jenelle evans from teen mom after her boob job

Posted by   + Show Post
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:17 AM
Replies (31-40):
GraceHudson
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:47 AM
3 moms liked this
I just hate that girl

babie113
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:52 AM
They look awful on her ...and shows how F***ed up her priorities are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
recovered55
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:06 PM
She should be using that money to get a lawyer to get her son back.. Selfish horrible mom, and now naked pictures are leaked. Poor jace!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saral2790
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:23 PM

like i said, i don't know her personally so i won't judge

Quoting Aslen:

WTF? Really? You HONESTLY think Jenelle is in school and/or workng?

Lady, that's the dumbest fucking thing I have EVER heard

Quoting saral2790:

maybe she's doing both? idk her personally or what she does all day but it's not like having a surgery is taking up all her time she could still be in school or working for all we know

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

I think implants are awesome...

However, in her situation, I would think that she should be focused on getting her life straightened out, not on boob jobs...

zebbyzebby06
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:25 PM
Agree

Quoting saral2790:

i'd rather have big boobs than not have any at all i'm barely a 32 a and it sucks i can't wear any low cut shirts because i have nothing to hold it up and it's embarassing i feel like i'm 10 they've been the same size since elementary school and didn't even get bigger after having a baby i hate it

Quoting amyrw:

I'll never understand why women would want huge boobs. Coming from a girl who has been in a 40 DDD since 9th grade, they suck. They're heavy and hurt your back, throw you off balance, make other women hate you bc you have them and make men say the rudest and most disgusting things to you. I dunno, maybe implants don't weigh as much as the real thing. But I could go the rest of my life without the dirty looks from women and the "damn look at those titties" remarks from men and be happy. Also you can't ever find anything that fits right. I have to get a 2xl size dress just to fit my boobs, but then its like 2 feet too long and doesn't fit in the waist.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CLaBeef
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM

omg does not look good on her,,

JayBearsmomma
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:09 PM
I think she defonitly looks better with them but its sad she couldnt spend that money on getting her life together
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ivilayla
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:13 PM
She definitely shouldn't have gone so big...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MuhKayRuh
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:18 PM

She needs to not show them off until the swelling goes down. She looks like a little boy who got a boob job.

-KC-
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:19 PM
As soon as I get more situated...Im getting mine done ;) In the next 2 yrs. Gotta focus on more important things first.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN