Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Question for the young moms

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:23 AM
  • 29 Replies
How are all of you holding up and adjusting to being a youg mother with all the negativity and just life regular life trials ? TTM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GraceHudson
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this
bump

tm88rn
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Easily.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
phrenicfire89
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Pretty well... O.o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabiiYarellie
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband takes care of me and my daughter. We dont drink or do drugs and we try our hardest to stick together and raise our child right:)
Meredithrocks
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:09 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm doing pretty good, trying to find some mommy friends since all of my other friends decided it wasn't cool to associate with a mom :P But I'm good! How about you?

Check out the new Teen Moms group!

A group exclusively for teen mothers under 20, to talk and ask questions of other teens, about the joys and struggles of teen motherhood!

To visit, click here! : Teen Moms!

LilDzMamma2010
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I disregard the BS. if you let it get to you, you will go crazy. i smile cause Im thankful for what i have and wishful for what i want. the way i see it is people who feel the need to judge probably couldn't do what i have and if they have they are just being ignorant
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amber710
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

No different then a 35 year old would...

My husband has been by my side the whole time. We don't do anything immature or bad. We both work and do what we can, same as any older parent would. The only time it is hard to be a young parent is if you or the father is immature or if you care too much what people think.

Kailie07
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I am alright I guess. It's hard not having anyone to talk to. My db does not understand what my body is going through. I am only 8 weeks but still it's always good to have someone to talk to. I pretty much just ignore all the bs I stay to myself alot now that I found out I am pregnant just do t want to have to deal with everyones negativity.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JayBearsmomma
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I hold up pretty well i wish i was doing better finicially but im also a single mom
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
remaining_me
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

doing okay on this end. =]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)