Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Thinking I should wait??

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:25 PM
  • 6 Replies

I posted a week ago that i had light pinkish discharge a week and a half before my expected period. Called my DR they told me if i didn't start this past weekend to come in Monday which was yesterday to get a blood test done... Well i went in and got it done and i called back today and they said it was negative. I also had a lot of negative HPT's. They want me to come in and get my birth control pills and start back on them since the test was negative but i still haven't started and ive had weird pains in my pelvis area. Idk if because of me quitting bc 3 weeks ago could cause a delay in my period or somethings in there that is not ready to be shown yet lol. I have regular periods so im just tryna relax and see what happens. Should i wait another week or two and test again just to make sure if i dont start?? Need advice.. Is it possible the blood test didnt turn out cause its to soon? I had sex two days of my ovulation week last week too.. My bf wants to conceive so he's a little disappointed.. Let me knwo what i should do..

by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Meredithrocks
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I would wait another week and test again, it's possible it could he too early. I would be 100% sure before starting birth control again. Good luck!

Check out the new Teen Moms group!

A group exclusively for teen mothers under 20, to talk and ask questions of other teens, about the joys and struggles of teen motherhood!

To visit, click here! : Teen Moms!

mizz_jonez8956
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks i will for sure cuz im a lil curious.. But he completely wants me off bc he wants another lol.. Since our daughter is about to turn 5 he misses a newborn i guess lol.. ill let u know how it goes

novachick
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Blood tests don't give false negatives. There can be lab mix up's but blood tests don't come out neg if it's pos
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bgbluford785
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:33 PM
Sometimes it could be your body re setting its self but if y'all are trying to get preggers then don't get on birth controll at all. Good luck :-)
JayBearsmomma
by on May. 9, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Its up to u
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mandi1992
by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:49 AM

It could be too soon for the blood test, but also when I got of bc I didn't have a period for 4 months. Either way good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)