Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

16 & Pregnant - "Hope"

Posted by   + Show Post

Only 5 minutes until the new episode!

Info says: A party girl decides to change her ways for her daughter.

Who's watching?

by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Replies (141-150):
pinklove22
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:54 PM
yeah me to before i went to town we were in summer clothes and well it started raining so bad when leaving my gmas house i almost slipped cause my flip flops lol

Quoting KaroGreenly:

Silly me didn't check the weather this morning. We left and went to Portland for lunch (A1 Steakhouse, really good, just FYI). We were all in summer clothes. Then it starts raining and getting cold. Oops...lol Now that we can put on appropriate clothing, it's not bad.

Quoting pinklove22:

the breeze is nice but really dont like the rain hate the mud tracks from out to inside :) how about yourself

Quoting KaroGreenly:

Cool! Are you enjoying this yucky weather?

Quoting pinklove22:

hi butting in :) i am from the corpus christi area as well

Quoting KaroGreenly:

Quoting raegan1221:

I don't watch it but I love your siggy...can I ask where in Tx you're from? I am in Tx as well. 

Thanks! I took that picture in my back yard and made that siggy...it's a link to my blog, Life in Texas.

I'm from South Texas, in the Corpus Christi area.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlg9209
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:44 AM
What r u serious so am I !!!

Quoting KaroGreenly:

Quoting raegan1221:

I don't watch it but I love your siggy...can I ask where in Tx you're from? I am in Tx as well. 

Thanks! I took that picture in my back yard and made that siggy...it's a link to my blog, Life in Texas.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlg9209
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:47 AM
Did u get to see that bad wreck

Quoting KaroGreenly:

Silly me didn't check the weather this morning. We left and went to Portland for lunch (A1 Steakhouse, really good, just FYI). We were all in summer clothes. Then it starts raining and getting cold. Oops...lol Now that we can put on appropriate clothing, it's not bad.

Quoting pinklove22:

the breeze is nice but really dont like the rain hate the mud tracks from out to inside :) how about yourself

Quoting KaroGreenly:

Quoting pinklove22:

Quoting KaroGreenly:

Quoting raegan1221:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
remaining_me
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:35 AM

I didn't watch. Everytime I tried to get into that show and the other one I Just dont come back the next week. I need to catch a marathon or something...

mlg9209
by on May. 9, 2012 at 5:11 AM
Did anyone notice the previews to the next new episode? The girl that held her crying newborn away from her after she took it out of the bath. And she was like that's how I feel too! She seemed rough it bothered me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaroGreenly
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:56 AM

No. But one of my friends that left later than I did saw it. He didn't see it happen, but he saw the truck and the emergency vehicles. Of course, traffic on the north side was going super slow because everyone was rubber neckin'.

Quoting mlg9209:

Did u get to see that bad wreck

Quoting KaroGreenly:

Quoting pinklove22:

Quoting KaroGreenly:

Quoting pinklove22:

Quoting KaroGreenly:

Quoting raegan1221:

SarahR021
by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:46 PM

You should probably keep in mind MTV puts what they THINK the viewers will like. Also, cutting the explainations behind some of the things said in episodes. Not only that is there is alot going on off camera. Maybe before judging how "rough" you think someone is based on a little clip you could look up the personal facebook, fan page, twitter or other means of communication and ask them what really happened. Just a suggestion. :)

nicole341
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Yes I want atleast one more cause I want a girl. But my husband don't like the idea, he wants to maybe adopt which I'm open to it but I just like the whole getting ready for the baby, and watching them grow in your belly.:/ It is scary cause it's not how you'd been planning for it snd wasn't prepared.

Quoting a5hl3yC:

Feel free to send me a message if you would like. Do you plan to have anymore children? I've been looking into all the options and really hope when I go to have another I will be able to have a VBAC. It's such a scary experience when it's not what you had been planning. I had a few problems with mine afterwards.

Quoting nicole341:

I made that mistake with my first one to because I was having bleeding and cramping and the doctor made me feel like I'd be risking my baby having complications. So they induced me and after that all down hill with pain. They didn't do much for me either then I wouldn't dialate anymore after forever so we went through with the c-section because the nurses and doctor said it was best at that point. I never been so terrified in my life. I wish I would have read up on it all more. I wish I'd had someone to talk to about it all.Doctors sure are quick to jump to csections and inducing people.

Quoting a5hl3yC:

My daughter wasn't ready to come they were worried about her being a "big baby" due to my gestational diabetes. She was under 7lbs. She was stuck. I think it's rushed too often I should say. But when it's needed I completely understand

Quoting KaroGreenly:

Well, I had pitocin with both of my labors. With DD1, labor kept stopping and starting and she wasn't handling it well. I was basically told "she'll probably be fine, but we would rather induce you not." Like a better safe than sorry. With DD2, I had a scheduled induction. However, when I got there, my blood pressure was so high, my doctor said that it was a good thing I was there because he thinks I was having pre-e symptoms.

Anyway, 4 hours from first drip to baby born. No epidurals. I'd do it again...lol

Quoting a5hl3yC:

I couldn't agree more. I was induced and it was the worst. I will not make that young mistake again.

Quoting KaroGreenly:

Asking for an induction when you've never had one...bad idea. She has no idea what she's in for. I bet that she gets an epidural as soon as they let her.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a5hl3yC
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:21 PM

This is how it is for every show out there. But some comments made are just terrible no matter what happened before or after it's something that  shouldn't be said no matter what. When people get upset because a baby is put in a carseat all wrong and it's dangerous for the baby MTV should know better and it shouldn't be added just to get a reaction.

But I do agree some parents are taken out of context to create drama during the episode.

Quoting SarahR021:

You should probably keep in mind MTV puts what they THINK the viewers will like. Also, cutting the explainations behind some of the things said in episodes. Not only that is there is alot going on off camera. Maybe before judging how "rough" you think someone is based on a little clip you could look up the personal facebook, fan page, twitter or other means of communication and ask them what really happened. Just a suggestion. :)

Mommyto2boys178
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:56 PM
I am just finishing this episode online. I think these two are going to make it work. He was so good to her when she was having a c section and about her wanting to get a job. They don't seem to argue and they both are really chill. I actually like them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)