Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms
Okay so how in the world do u shave your legs while pregnant? Or shave down there? I'll be 32weeks saturday an it took me about 30minutes or longer jus to shave my legs!! An my "cha cha" that doesn't even excist anymore, i don't even know what it even looks like i jus know its so annoyingly hairy!! So how do u shave? Ugh i miss bein smooth :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Replies (21-26):
Hanab818
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:09 AM
I didn't. I gave up when I was aroung 30 weeks and just wore pants every where. And it was that way with ds1 to. If I couldnt bend down comfortably I just didn't even bother.
mommy_2_be_2010
by Member on May. 10, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Idk how I did it lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nokesmomof2
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:15 AM

if possible sit on the sink and shave your legs as far as your gouche idk ........

NowImAMom...
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:17 AM
I gave up shaving, I had my SO do it once but he didn't do so well, so I said screw it. Wish I hadn't though, I've got stitches, so I'm afraid to do it before they're gone, but now I can see the forest and it's awful and it's so annoying. My legs are soft and smooth though (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMama05
by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:05 PM

shaving my legs wasnt hard but down there was a night mare... I am sure it looked all botched up LMAO but I didnt care at that point

momof3jam
by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Oh the chacha, forget about it - that thing is gonna run wild - but you can't even SEE it by now anyway lol

The legs, I gave up doing it AS often, and when they got bad, DH offered to do it for me. To "help" me - but I'm sure it "helped" him too lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN