Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Hey

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:38 AM
  • 10 Replies

What can I do to get some sleep at night????

by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heather4511
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Do you have a sleeping problem? Or a baby keeping you up?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Quoting heather4511:

Do you have a sleeping problem? Or a baby keeping you up?

heather4511
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Never mind, I read your pregnancy post. At this point you aren't losing sleep because your huge. Sometimes tossing and turning is parting of the fun. You just have to test out all different ways to sleep and use lots of pillows!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Matthew2013
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Thank you! :)

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 2:18 PM

When I was pregnant with my daughter, I had to sleep in a semi-sitting up position or else I couldn't sleep.  Maybe that will help you?

Welcome to the group!

Innocencedreams
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Try chamomile tea or warm milk. 

remaining_me
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:32 PM

i didnt read any other post, but i see others are saying you're preg? a light snack and drink before bed always seems to calm my son down (which is always interesting to me because they dont instantly get the food you eat, but maybe my stomach is noisy, lol). once he's relaxed, I can relax. If you're not getting to sleep until the wee hours, I'd also get a face mask. That way the suns not waking you up and you can sleep as long as possible.

JayBearsmomma
by on May. 9, 2012 at 3:36 PM
I agree

Quoting heather4511:

Never mind, I read your pregnancy post. At this point you aren't losing sleep because your huge. Sometimes tossing and turning is parting of the fun. You just have to test out all different ways to sleep and use lots of pillows!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1.hot.mama2005
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:33 PM
I agree. My last pregnancy I had to sleep with a pillow behind my back and between my knees. ;)

Quoting heather4511:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
B-FigNewton
by on May. 13, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Quoting remaining_me:

i didnt read any other post, but i see others are saying you're preg? a light snack and drink before bed always seems to calm my son down (which is always interesting to me because they dont instantly get the food you eat, but maybe my stomach is noisy, lol). once he's relaxed, I can relax. If you're not getting to sleep until the wee hours, I'd also get a face mask. That way the suns not waking you up and you can sleep as long as possible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN