Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cannot believe how busy my son is right now. I'm 33wks pregnant. He has been moving around for at least an hour and half straight. Poor thing must be so tired of being cramped.

by on May. 12, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Replies (41-47):
esmarie
by on May. 14, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Im having  a boy , hes due in august :).He is my first child, thats why I get so excited when i actually do feel movement cause it feels so...weird.lol.

Quoting remaining_me:

Aw, ty =]. She's just starting to like the camera. She used to hate taking pix up until a couple months ago, lol.

Your little one sounds like my oldest. She hardly ever moved and it lasted pretty much up until birth. And when she got here she was ALWAYS asleep, lol. I'm like, no surprise, she's a lazy butt! Lol. Hopefully you'll have a good sleeper on your hands. Do you know what you're  having?

Quoting esmarie:

Just wanted to say your 2 year old is so adorable :)

and I cant wait till I feel movement like that, right now all i feel is a couple of kicks at night and some random ones throughout the day.Im 27 weeks , for some reason I thought there would be alot more movement by now :/.

remaining_me
by Kay on May. 15, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Lol, my feelings exactly with every pregnancy

Quoting SamiiSecurity:

I don't like being pregnant. Lol. I mean I love feeling him move and the cravings are kinda fun. But other then that I just can't wait for him to be out! Lol.

Quoting remaining_me:

aw congrats! how would you rate pregnancy the first time around? i know i was a MONSTER! lol, drove me crazy, but my oldest daughter was the calmest, sweetest baby on the planet!

Quoting SamiiSecurity:

Yupp(:

SamiiSecurity
by on May. 15, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Guess I'm not the only one. When are you due?

Quoting remaining_me:

Lol, my feelings exactly with every pregnancy

Quoting SamiiSecurity:

I don't like being pregnant. Lol. I mean I love feeling him move and the cravings are kinda fun. But other then that I just can't wait for him to be out! Lol.

Quoting remaining_me:

aw congrats! how would you rate pregnancy the first time around? i know i was a MONSTER! lol, drove me crazy, but my oldest daughter was the calmest, sweetest baby on the planet!

Quoting SamiiSecurity:

Yupp(:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
remaining_me
by Kay on May. 15, 2012 at 11:19 PM

June 27th. Can't wait! Does your LO have a name already?

Quoting SamiiSecurity:

remaining_me
by Kay on May. 15, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Lol, I know its like being abducted. I always feel like a host to my little honey, haha. Its not a feeling I think you get used to. Its just fascinating everytime! Congrats on your first, btw!

Quoting esmarie:

Im having  a boy , hes due in august :).He is my first child, thats why I get so excited when i actually do feel movement cause it feels so...weird.lol.

Quoting remaining_me:

Aw, ty =]. She's just starting to like the camera. She used to hate taking pix up until a couple months ago, lol.

Your little one sounds like my oldest. She hardly ever moved and it lasted pretty much up until birth. And when she got here she was ALWAYS asleep, lol. I'm like, no surprise, she's a lazy butt! Lol. Hopefully you'll have a good sleeper on your hands. Do you know what you're  having?

Quoting esmarie:

and I cant wait till I feel movement like that, right now all i feel is a couple of kicks at night and some random ones throughout the day.Im 27 weeks , for some reason I thought there would be alot more movement by now :/.

esmarie
by on May. 15, 2012 at 11:36 PM

haha thank you :)))))

Quoting remaining_me:

Lol, I know its like being abducted. I always feel like a host to my little honey, haha. Its not a feeling I think you get used to. Its just fascinating everytime! Congrats on your first, btw!

Quoting esmarie:

Quoting remaining_me:

Quoting esmarie:

SamiiSecurity
by on May. 16, 2012 at 2:51 AM
Yupp full name is Cylas Anthony Flatt. Does yours?

Quoting remaining_me:

June 27th. Can't wait! Does your LO have a name already?

Quoting SamiiSecurity:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)