Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

was called a slut for being a teen mom...

Posted by on May. 12, 2012 at 5:13 PM
  • 20 Replies
We planned to have our baby -_- yet everyone assumes she was a careless teenage horny mistake -____- and the only male partner I've ever had is her father ... I dont think that makes me a slut lol whateverrr
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 12, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Innocencedreams
by on May. 12, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Ignore it. I've been called a slut and worse. My husband is 16 years older than I am, I was 18 when we got married, I'm 20 now, and we have two children. I am white, he is Native American. The comments and looks are normal, you have to ignore them. Small minded idiots are just that, and they aren't worth your time. And our child together, and this baby were planned, he is the only partner I've ever had, and we were together the first time on our wedding night. So of course, I'm a horrible slut :)

IG1123
by on May. 12, 2012 at 5:25 PM
Stupid people lol i am ignoring it but im just saying some people are just ridiculous. Btw thats so romantic on your wedding night :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kenzismommy09
by on May. 12, 2012 at 5:25 PM
I was married when I got pregnant t 18 and was called a slut and our baby must have been a mistake. We were married for 4 months and decided to try for a baby and 3 months later we conceived. People have no filters these days!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on May. 12, 2012 at 5:29 PM
I heard the same thing too. You just have to ignore it :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
remaining_me
by on May. 12, 2012 at 5:44 PM

people are ridiculous.

mama_pink_tink
by Member on May. 12, 2012 at 5:52 PM

People are rude and inconsiderate. 

Young_Hot_Mamma
by on May. 12, 2012 at 6:04 PM

OHHHH I have been called every single name in the book being a very young teen mom, even though the only partner I have had is all four of my kids father, who is my husband. People are stupid so I have learned to ignore them, they have no clue of our lives they have no right to judge or call names. (me and my husband are eachothers first and onlys) I wonder why we get called the names and not the men? lol

Proud Mommy To Three Little Munchkins, Richard Phillip, 4/20/07-5/26/07. Destiny Rose, 5/06/08. And Lilith Sakura, 8/10/10. Wife to Darren, 06-22-04. #4 EDD December 21st. 

BabyFetus TickerPregnancy%20ticker

-KC-
by Ymu Momma on May. 12, 2012 at 6:56 PM
Stand up for yourself. I never got called anything bad for having my son young to my face. Thats because people know I dont take kindly to disrespect ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
insaneygolover
by on May. 12, 2012 at 8:55 PM

In order to avoid those looks, I just dress like a mom. Yesturday I wore a nice white sweater and a pair of black dress pants. I rarely get any looks and yesturday a nice old grandmother sat down next to me and started complaining about teens clothing. lol I told her I was 19 and she looked at me then my daughter and said "Well you're doing one heck of a job!"

CatherineNewton
by on May. 12, 2012 at 9:16 PM

People are ass holes just ignore them. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)