Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Need and Looking for Friends

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:16 AM
  • 8 Replies
Hi I'm Lekeisha 17, and I have a three month old daughter. I don't really have anyone to talk too. I'm here to find friends about my age in the same situations and possible find a few best friends on cm.
by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Innocencedreams
by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Hi! Welcome to the group! I'm Innocence. I'm 20, married two years, and expecting our third. We have two boys, ages 4 years, and 19 months. I'm due in January.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jannah94
by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Hey I'm jannah I'm 17 with a 8month old Pm me anytime you need too :)!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilyWilsonn
by on May. 13, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Hey I'm Emily, and I'm also 17 with a 9 month old daughter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by on May. 13, 2012 at 12:18 PM

welcome to the group.

babylove1994
by Member on May. 13, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Quoting Innocencedreams:

Hi! Welcome to the group! I'm Innocence. I'm 20, married two years, and expecting our third. We have two boys, ages 4 years, and 19 months. I'm due in January.

What is it like for you to have two soon to be three kids at 20 and what are you expecting boy or girl?
babylove1994
by Member on May. 13, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Quoting .Angelica.:

welcome to the group.

Thankss
Innocencedreams
by on May. 13, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Quoting babylove1994:

Quoting Innocencedreams:

What is it like for you to have two soon to be three kids at 20 and what are you expecting boy or girl?

I'm excited. I can't wait for this baby to get here, though I'm only 5w6d, so very early still. I have no idea what I'm having yet, obviously. The oldest boy isn't mine biologically, but I adopted him when my husband and I got married. Caleb, the 19 month old, and this baby, were both planned. 

Dino2012
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2012 at 8:19 AM
hey hun. i'm Ashleigh. 17 and have a one month old daughter :) if you wanna talk and be friends, just message me :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)