Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

This is harder than i thought ..

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:12 PM
  • 25 Replies
1 mom liked this

being a teen mom is the hardest thing i will ever go through . i love my daughter but i dont love my life && the fact that i have her at such a young age . everybody called me horrible names cause i got pregnant at such a young age but its not fair(im not trying to say that me having a child at a young age isnt fair , im just trying to say that they way people treated me wasnt fair, they knew nothing about me or how i actually got pregnent or anything all they knew is what they seen on the outside.), i was just curious and it didnt help that my boyfriend was 2 yrs older than me which made me feel pressured because i was young and dumb.

now i have one goal, i want to be happy with my life and learn to accept it because its not going to change . im tired of going through this alone and miserable , im ready to get pot there and meet some people who actually understand . my friends try to be there for me but its hard causse they have no idea how difficult my life is as a teen mom .

by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Innocencedreams
by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:25 PM
I'm sorry. Hope things get better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:26 PM
I'm sorry :/ it really does get better. Just keep pushing yourself and you will look back and feel proud that you made it through.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babylove1994
by Member on May. 13, 2012 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Thats how I feel right now. I've been feeling like this since about two weeks after my daughter birth she is now three months. I cry almost everyday because I hate my life so much it doesn't seem like anybody knows what its like or understand it. I love my daughter to death and she make my days better but its just hard when you really don't have nobody there for you.
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 10:33 PM
2 moms liked this

As someone who has been there and come out on the other side, I want to tell you to enjoy these years - they go by so quickly.

Welcome to the group.

Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on May. 13, 2012 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Honey, I've been there. I had my oldest dd at 16. It's incredibly hard. And I'm not trying to be harsh, but I've got to say this. "It's not fair" is bullshit and you know it. You made a decision, just like I did, to have sex. It doesn't matter how curious you were, or how old your bf was. You still made a conscious decision to have sex, and actions have consequences. It is totally fine to be upset about how thing turned out. I was too. But I never once said it wasn't fair.

*hugs* I'm sorry if I seem like a bitch. I don't mean to be. I hope you can turn things around and find happiness. I did, so there's hope!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
banana95
by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:44 PM

i understand what your saying . but i dont mean that me having my daughter was unfair, but i saying the way that people treatedme was because they dont have any understanding of who i am or how i got pregnant . which is why i joined this so i can meet people who do understand .

Lilmzmegz
by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:45 PM

I agree with this. I had my oldest DD at 16 as well. I'm 19 with my third child and second DD on the way. Yes its hard. But its not impossible. I would never say that It isn't fair. IMO the only one it isnt fair to is your child when you say it isnt fair. A child is a gift. Maybe they didnt come at the best time in your life. *Sorry if i sound rude not trying to be. Just my opinion. No offense was meant*

Quoting Lorelai_Nicole:

Honey, I've been there. I had my oldest dd at 16. It's incredibly hard. And I'm not trying to be harsh, but I've got to say this. "It's not fair" is bullshit and you know it. You made a decision, just like I did, to have sex. It doesn't matter how curious you were, or how old your bf was. You still made a conscious decision to have sex, and actions have consequences. It is totally fine to be upset about how thing turned out. I was too. But I never once said it wasn't fair.

*hugs* I'm sorry if I seem like a bitch. I don't mean to be. I hope you can turn things around and find happiness. I did, so there's hope!

banana95
by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:47 PM

none taken . this is the kinds of things that i need to hear .

Momof2almost
by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Things will get better for you hun!  Hang in there!

Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on May. 14, 2012 at 10:50 AM
I agree that people shouldn't treat you badly. I went through that, too. I'm 29 and I still get the looks, because I look younger and I have five kids. People can be cruel, and that part definitely is not fair.

Quoting banana95:

i understand what your saying . but i dont mean that me having my daughter was unfair, but i saying the way that people treatedme was because they dont have any understanding of who i am or how i got pregnant . which is why i joined this so i can meet people who do understand .

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)