Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant and alone

Posted by on May. 16, 2012 at 6:02 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm 18 and recently decided I was going to keep my baby. I'm 5 months and the baby's father has been no help at all. I'm still in high school but I will be graduating soon and I've been finding out things about the baby's father that he is talking to this girl 2 years younger than him and we had decided we were going to try and fix things between us but now after telling me he ended things with her he is still being seen with her and kissing her and i dont know what to do anymore, im becoming really stressed and thats bad for the baby. I don't know what to do and I need advice.

by on May. 16, 2012 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IG1123
by on May. 16, 2012 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I was in the same situation pregnant at 18 and the babys father wasnt really there 100 % for me he would lie constantly especially about the girls he was talking to . Feel free to message me if youd like I know how stressful it can get
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Innocencedreams
by on May. 16, 2012 at 6:40 PM
2 moms liked this
Dump him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delainey.oneill
by on May. 16, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Quoting Innocencedreams:

Dump him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delainey.oneill
by on May. 16, 2012 at 7:11 PM
U don't need his childish stress...although I was kinda in the same situation my bf was sneaking around smoking with girl two yrs younger when I was 5 months preg aswell I wish I wld have left him....but I stayed cause I thought it wld be best but now I wld have left him cause trust issues
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
samara_love33
by on May. 16, 2012 at 7:13 PM
If you want to talk I'm here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KatlynJade
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:49 PM

stay away from your babys father until you know hes grown up enough to be a real dad. if you try to work things out while your pregnant/just having the baby its gonna be too stressful. even though some pregnancies are unplanned (like mine) your gonna love that baby so much he wont even matter i know its hard caus you want the father in her life but its better to 1. not have him at all until he ready to be fulltime and 2. have you much happier cuase yourr not worried about him.

you can love your baby with or without him at the end of the day its his loss, havinga family is a wonderful thing hell regret not being apaart of her life when hes older.

BeachMama05
by Jamie on May. 16, 2012 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I have never been in the situtation before but my advice would be, to do what is best for you and the baby. YOU CAN DO IT WITHOUT HIM! 

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Just move on, you and baby are what matter! File for child support after baby is born, he helped make the baby and he needs to help support the baby. You can do it! Is your family supportive? Do you have a way get what you need for baby?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MarinaVictoria
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Believe me I know how that is. I was 18, freshman in college, got involved with a local boy and a few months later I'm pregnant. He treated me like shit for a looonnnngggg time. I ended up packing my things and moved back in with my parents. They have been a HUGE help!!!!! Now I'm finally on my feet, great job, great place, great apartment and I'm 22 and my DD is 2.5yo now. :)

Believe me once you realize he's no good and fully let him go, I mean to the point where you honestly don't love him anymore (not lying to yourself) you will find things get A LOT easier. Also cut out all the drama/negative people out your life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HonourWeaver
by on May. 16, 2012 at 10:13 PM

i'm in the same position. i'm 17. 5 months pregnant and the father is no help at all. he ran to a completely different state. i sympathize with you. i am really stressed out it makes me nauseous and my baby starts kicking me. i'm so sorry for you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)