Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

boobs ?

Posted by on May. 18, 2012 at 12:32 AM
  • 6 Replies

So my boobs are hurting again.....i had my period for this month but not last month and i swear i had almost every sign of pregnancy but then out of blue my  period comes back and is normal that was last week and now the last few days my boobs are killing me and heavy feeling............i know you can be pregnant and still havea  period but is it possiblle to skip then have period  and be or could it mean something else.....i really dont know im off and on full of stress too which now that should be coming down off of that now since my bills will be caught up by next paycheck next week....
I havent had sex in almost 2 months  too....im just confused its just my boobs hurting and nothing else is bothering me

by on May. 18, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
remaining_me
by Kay on May. 18, 2012 at 3:47 AM

well, i dont know how common it is or isnt, but its possible. my friend just had her baby recently and skipped i think she said 2 periods early on, then got her period back like normal, so thought she wasnt preg (though she did take a test when her period was gone both times n got negatives). she didnt find out until she was pretty far on that she was preg.

i'd check just to rule it out. and i'd go to the doc and get a blood test because she got negatives with at home tests.

newmomma1111
by on May. 18, 2012 at 4:08 AM

it is possible momma go to the doc and get a blood pregnancy test... its the most accurate

.Angelica.
by on May. 18, 2012 at 12:25 PM

it's possible. good luck.

Thinking of using cloth diapers? CLICK HERE

1.hot.mama2005
by Esther on May. 20, 2012 at 2:52 PM

I suggest you see your doctor. It's the best way to find out. Good luck!

sxymomma20
by on May. 20, 2012 at 9:44 PM

no insurance or extra cash to pay for a visit

Lilmzmegz
by on May. 20, 2012 at 10:09 PM

If you can't go to the doctor go to your local health department. They can usually do the same thing for free. Just call the local health department and find out what they offer along those terms. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)