Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new member. new mommy (:

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi everyone (:
My names Jessica, im 19 years old & having my first baby. Im new to cafe mom & im looking forward to meeting new friends & talking to people who are going through the same things as I am throughout pregnancy.
by on May. 22, 2012 at 3:29 AM
Replies (21-23):
jbeato
by on May. 25, 2012 at 7:22 PM
Aww that's soooo cute (:
Picking names is so hard! The names I've chose I've been told are very common & I don't like that fact but I can't help but still like the names cause I've ALWAYSED liked them. If we have a boy I want to name him Jayden(first name) Avery(middle) his middle name is his daddy's first name. & if I have a girl I wanna name her Naveah Rose. Her middle name will be my moms name & Avery great grandmothers name who passed away.
But who knows, ill probably change my mind throughout my pregnancy lol.

Quoting LUV2BEAMOMMY12:

yes we have a name picked out! at first we agreed that if the baby were a girl then i would get to choose & vice versa :) well since its a boy my husband wants his middle name "Humberto" as our son's first name & i suggested adding a second name "Alekzander" & my hubby agreed! ;) im pretty satisfied that i was able to choose a name for our first, and makes me feel good when we talk to my belly by a name & not just by baby, lol.. we actually call my baby boy "Alek" when we try to get him to kick :D do you have any names picked out??

1.hot.mama2005
by Esther on May. 25, 2012 at 7:24 PM
Welcome! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LUV2BEAMOMMY12
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 11:04 AM
I really really like both names u picked out for both genders! :) I honestly don't hear them often, specially not together.. So I'm sure they are not that common.. Besides I think the names should be chosen by ur choice & ur partners, not be influenced by anyone else's comments.. When I first shared my choice of baby's name to people they made comments that made me feel a little uncomfortable, but after calling my baby by the names we chose it made me feel sure about it.. I love calling him by his daddy's name, makes me feel butterflies or some kind of warm feeling inside :) and when people ask me if I have a name I say it with confidence & feel all proud instead of a question form like I'm asking for their approval.. And yes u may change names later since there's so many nice ones to choose from, lol ;) so my advice is don't stress over it, I think ull finally settle on one when u find out the gender :) good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)