Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

For those of you who plan to have another baby at some point. . .

Posted by on May. 23, 2012 at 3:14 PM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this

What do you think you would name them? Or rather do you already have names picked out for a boy and a girl? I like hearing about other people's ideas for names. :)

When I found out I was pregnant we already had the girl name in mind but we had a boy. Lol so the girl name still stands. But since we plan on having another sometime in the future, planned this time, we have a boy name picked out too. We have Zoey Alison-Marie for a girl and Eric Charles for a boy.

My posts are like a resturant, you're free to go somewhere else.

by on May. 23, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DelilahsMom4108
by on May. 23, 2012 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this
We have a boy and a girl already so we have used both names we originally wanted we are planning another baby now and have decided on either Ferris Graham or Ferris Gael
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vannadahlia
by on May. 23, 2012 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Well I am 35 weeks pregnant with my second and it's a boy I wanted a girl so I had girl names picked out haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lilmzmegz
by on May. 23, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I have a boys name picked out. I'm 23 weeks 4 days with my second girl..so i only have her name picked out no other girl names.

Vipergirl22
by on May. 23, 2012 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this

If we have a boy I don't know what the first name will be yet but the middle name will be Christian, am thinking of adding the middle name Wyatt. And making it Wyatt Christian for the middle names. For a girl I have Madison Holleigh Elizabeth but I don't know if the Madison will stick, its dh's turn to pick the first names.

angelgreen
by on May. 23, 2012 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this
we have 2 girl names picked up gretel isobele, and victoria marie. for a boy i only have damian vladimir but not so sure if we will end up using the boys name.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
todmom92
by on May. 23, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Idk about you but when I was prego with my daughter ...every prego chick that was having a girl seemed to  steal every name we decided on , i decided that with the boy name I wont tell a soul that way no one can take it lol , has this happened to any one else?

keriley1
by on May. 23, 2012 at 4:52 PM

We are having our second in August and her name is going to be Olivia, (Livy for short). Our first is Chelsi. If Livy was a boy her name was gonna be Levi.

heather4511
by on May. 23, 2012 at 4:53 PM
I'm pregnant now..so that's the last thing on my mind Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HollyHawk333
by on May. 23, 2012 at 4:56 PM
I think it will depend on when I get pregnant again. We had names picked out for both girls and changed them after I found out I was pregnant. But for a boy I really like William David Scott and a girl Christiana and not sure of middle names yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenesis915
by on May. 23, 2012 at 4:59 PM
I'm thinking if I get a bout it's Jareth or Jasper (hopefully no more twilight by then lol) but I really Want Nikki as a middle name so idk another girl is for sure Jessamine (Jess-a-mean)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN