Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

reaction when you found out you were pregnant.

Posted by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:06 PM
  • 76 Replies
Were you happy, surprised, shocked, etc.? I was very shocked because I never thought I could get pregnant. I have irregular periods & me & my bf didn't use protection because I never got pregnant. When i was having symptoms I didn't go straight to thinking I was pregnant. When i finally decided to take a home test the results shocked me. I had to take both. Though I was shocked, I was very happy because the fear of thinking I wasn't able to have kids kinda hurt because I love kids so much. How did u ladies react? How did u find out?
by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CatherineNewton
by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:12 PM

The first time I knew before the test came back positive. I was kinda excited, the second time I was pissed. I didnt want another baby just yet. But now I am happy about it.

cspragg
by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:18 PM

most people dont think it happen to them.. i felt like something was wrong when i could drink or smoke with my friends anymore.. n me n my boyfriend were having sex for a long time about 3 or more times a day unpretected so u can say we were acting for it lol.... but i bought a pregnany test at publix and tested it in the bathroom with my friend and as we shuved each other into the stall to se the result first, i saw it and clapsed to the ground crying. she locked the door n we stayed in there for a good 5min. I didnt get excited until about 2mo. later when i became 6mo. but to this day i am terrified. I am now protected with meraina n dnt want anymore pregnancy scares for a while one now at 17 is enough lol

keke2005
by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:22 PM
I cried...smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brookesmom2012
by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Your story is mine to a T!! but when i confirmed it with a test i freaked out and cried and my man was the calm one i always thought it would be the opposite but im glad im pregnant :)

dymondprncss3
by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:54 PM

i was shocked cause had a miscarriage a few months b4 then  nd i was just so blessed that i had another chance to carry a baby so i was excited and  also just really cautious... i wanted  no complications in my pregnancy

Innocencedreams
by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this
We were ttc each time. I was thrilled each time and tested because I thought I was pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JayBearsmomma
by on May. 24, 2012 at 11:40 PM
I was shocked and scared
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on May. 24, 2012 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Happy because it was planned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NotAsPlanned
by on May. 24, 2012 at 11:57 PM
I was a little shocked and nervous but deep down I know I was happy. I knew it meant a huge life change but the fact that I was growing a life inside of me just made me happy in a way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
outstandingLove
by on May. 25, 2012 at 12:02 AM

denial. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN