Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

VENTING

Posted by on May. 24, 2012 at 11:42 PM
  • 5 Replies

Okay, I work my ass off for my sociology class, and I studied for days, and still only made a 69.5 on my first exam. Okay, so almost a 70, thats okay I guess. We have an opportunity to correct the ones we got wrong for half the leftover points.

BUT I was looking through it all, and on one of the essay questions, my teacher gave me a 4.5 out of 5 point...uh really? so she still marks it wrong. and so I have to correct it for half of a half a point? I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure she should have just been nice and given me the 5 points... 

BLAH

<3 and cupcakes! -Cassie
by on May. 24, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
heather4511
by on May. 24, 2012 at 11:44 PM
I would just focus on other things more so than that half point..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JayBearsmomma
by on May. 24, 2012 at 11:45 PM
unfortunately in school you're going to come across those some of those classes better pain in the ass. I just graduated so I know what you are going through. just keep your head up and keep doing your best
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JayBearsmomma
by on May. 24, 2012 at 11:45 PM
sorry you're going to come across some of those classes that are a pain in the ass. my phone auto corrected and messed up my words. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cassiecupcakes
by on May. 24, 2012 at 11:49 PM

lol ya I plan on focusing on the ones I missed the full points on first, I was just saying its stupid. 

I knew she wasn't nice the first time I emailed her asking a question, so I mean I'm not surprised, just annoyed.

.Angelica.
by on May. 25, 2012 at 10:47 AM

that stinks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN