Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

"Friends"

Posted by on May. 24, 2012 at 11:59 PM
  • 23 Replies

Poll

Question: Did you lose you friends ?

Options:

Yes all of them.

Some but im still close with most.

Nope I still have all of them.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 35

View Results

Did anyone lose their "friends" after they got pregnant ? Apparently all my old friends are too busy too hang out now. Tell your stories if something similar happened too you.

by on May. 24, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MorganCandy666
by on May. 25, 2012 at 12:05 AM
2 moms liked this
Yep with both pregnancys. In 2009 with d/j I lost some friends. Then 2011 with Jason, I lost everyone. Everyone says I faked my pregnancys, cause I had miscarriages twice. Now I have haters calling me a fake & shit. I'm use to it tho & don't let them get to me unless it's something mean about my angel babies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Innocencedreams
by on May. 25, 2012 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Sorry :( I didn't lose any friends, bur my friends also aren't and weren't teenagers. They are all stable adults, not my age. I was 18 when I had my first and I already had a step son, and our kids were planned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
insaneygolover
by on May. 25, 2012 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Um, we're all too busy or lazy to hang out, so once a month we set up a pinic to see each other.

mandadbaker
by on May. 25, 2012 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Me and my boyfriend both lost our friends, luckily though, we've kept alex and rachel around. Our ONLY true friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vipergirl22
by on May. 25, 2012 at 1:36 AM
2 moms liked this

I didn't really lose my friends. I still see them around. We just know we are all busy with our own lives and that is just the way it is going to be.

aimhawk
by on May. 25, 2012 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, but not because I got pregnant. I just realized they weren't people I wanted in my life. I have 2 friends really other than DH and neither one of them live close to me.

pregnantmommy01
by on May. 25, 2012 at 1:41 AM
2 moms liked this
That had to be hard. I'm sorry about ur angel babies. I to have 3 angel babies. I know how it is for someone to call you names and everything. I had someone say that people with more than 3 kids are hoes because all they seem to do is get pregnant. I was like um its my choice and my child. I also have 3 other kids and my youngest is 20 months and I'm due with another lil boy in August. your angel babies are just as loved as you real life babies. :) they all have birthdays and are precious darlings.

Quoting MorganCandy666:

Yep with both pregnancys. In 2009 with d/j I lost some friends. Then 2011 with Jason, I lost everyone. Everyone says I faked my pregnancys, cause I had miscarriages twice. Now I have haters calling me a fake & shit. I'm use to it tho & don't let them get to me unless it's something mean about my angel babies.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pregnantmommy01
by on May. 25, 2012 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Id rather have no friends, than friends who talk bout you behind ur back. I have 3 very close friends who live in different states as me. But, other than that friends are hard to come by these days. The ones that are real are special. Friends may be miles apart, but always close to the heart. <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MorganCandy666
by on May. 25, 2012 at 1:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks dear, even tho the death & due dates are hard.I'm soo sorry about your losses too<3
That person is stupid, cause I want four kids. My great grandma had 9kids. I would understand if someone had a different Dad for all the kids, but not the same one.

Quoting pregnantmommy01:

That had to be hard. I'm sorry about ur angel babies. I to have 3 angel babies. I know how it is for someone to call you names and everything. I had someone say that people with more than 3 kids are hoes because all they seem to do is get pregnant. I was like um its my choice and my child. I also have 3 other kids and my youngest is 20 months and I'm due with another lil boy in August. your angel babies are just as loved as you real life babies. :) they all have birthdays and are precious darlings.

Quoting MorganCandy666:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs_nicholas54
by on May. 25, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Yeaa i was in high school when i got pregnant but ended up dropping out cuz of some complications with the pregnancy , but as soon as i dropped out all my "friends" started spreading rumors saying i didnt know who my bd is && all this other stuff , && the ones who didnt say anything would ust blow me off when i tried to hang out with them .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN