Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I think this is sooo funny but you may not think so

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Is that funny?

Options:

Yes

No

Maybe

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 52

View Results

My best guy friend from high school just tolled me that that right before school started yesterday a bomb went off in a trashcan in the cafe.... and another friend of mine broght up when some one in the school set off black cats in the hallways to lunch

EDIT: That bomb was a firecacker so all of you who think you can say I have no education you just need to get some fun in your life... Also I DID NOT DO ANY OF THIS..... And I have a LD so ya my spelling is bad and I did finsh school I'm a chef and I put the title that so you would read it also I just wanted you to think about what could happen if it was your kid or kids not to bad mouth me and make me want to just cry and go back to the way I was before I meet my husband... Also my friend was over reacting cause one the person was cauted and was punshed in the way that was right for what they did.

CafeMom Tickers

by on May. 26, 2012 at 4:18 AM
Replies (11-20):
DixieL
by on May. 26, 2012 at 8:07 PM

not funny

pregnantmommy01
by on May. 26, 2012 at 8:17 PM
So how old are you? Please, stay in school. Bombs are serious and aren't to be joked around with. My children go to school and trust me I worry enough everyday with what could happen. I don't think its one bit funny to even post this and act like its nothing serious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
turtle07
by on May. 26, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
m3lissa_16
by on May. 26, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Umm. spell check is your friend, hun.

marilyn623
by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Sounds like a good way to get arrested
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennifer_57
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:43 PM

I think it's pretty dumb.

*facepalm*..

people could have gotten hurt.

that's all very stupid and immature.

bhmomma
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:46 PM
The OP wasn't funny but this exchange made me LOL

Quoting sparklebug86:

lol except I think she was talking about "black cat fireworks" not actually cats *meow*

Quoting Lorelai_Nicole:

The part about the black cats struck me as funny...I have two black cats and I can picture a whole group of them wandering down the school hallways...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennifer_57
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:48 PM

no kidding, I just had that moment of realizing what black cats were being discussed lol 

Quoting bhmomma:

The OP wasn't funny but this exchange made me LOL

Quoting sparklebug86:

lol except I think she was talking about "black cat fireworks" not actually cats *meow*

Quoting Lorelai_Nicole:

The part about the black cats struck me as funny...I have two black cats and I can picture a whole group of them wandering down the school hallways...

leaellenrenee
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:50 PM
Well after spending hours upon hours standing in the school parking lot due to bomb threats and witnessing a former student set off fire crackers then attempt to shoot up the school, I'd say absolutely none of that is funny. Also, your friends need a new hobby.

And just so you know I'm not trolling. It was Orange High School in Hillsborough, NC.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMama05
by on May. 26, 2012 at 11:20 PM

WOW!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN