Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

So jealous of everyone...

Posted by on May. 26, 2012 at 1:27 PM
  • 19 Replies

Thats having twins! I want twins so so so bad!

by on May. 26, 2012 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HizzPrincess
by on May. 26, 2012 at 1:29 PM
lol I think id go crazy with twins. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamiiSecurity
by on May. 26, 2012 at 1:32 PM
This! My boyfriend is a twin, and oh my! At 20 years old you'd think they were 12 when you get those two together! They were both wrestlers in high school, therefore they think it is wrestle mania whenever they see each other!! Lol!

Quoting HizzPrincess:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HizzPrincess
by on May. 26, 2012 at 1:38 PM
Yeah idk what id do with having a whiney 8 yo, a 1 yo and two newborns crying at the same.time lol double the everything plus two others, id go nuts

Quoting SamiiSecurity:

This! My boyfriend is a twin, and oh my! At 20 years old you'd think they were 12 when you get those two together! They were both wrestlers in high school, therefore they think it is wrestle mania whenever they see each other!! Lol!

Quoting HizzPrincess:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on May. 26, 2012 at 1:39 PM
I'm not one bit jealous. Lol I have twin brothers and i would not want them to be my kids!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamiiSecurity
by on May. 26, 2012 at 1:42 PM
Oh for sure! Plus I think about how it's double everything! Diapers, wipes, bottles, BREASTFEEDING. Talk about ouch! Lol.

Quoting HizzPrincess:

Yeah idk what id do with having a whiney 8 yo, a 1 yo and two newborns crying at the same.time lol double the everything plus two others, id go nuts

Quoting SamiiSecurity:

Quoting HizzPrincess:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Deaton2_10
by on May. 26, 2012 at 1:42 PM

I have kind of wanted twins and my husband's cousin had twin girls. I don't think I could handle two little ones at a time like that lol. 

HizzPrincess
by on May. 26, 2012 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol yep, double trouble :P

Quoting SamiiSecurity:

Oh for sure! Plus I think about how it's double everything! Diapers, wipes, bottles, BREASTFEEDING. Talk about ouch! Lol.

Quoting HizzPrincess:

Quoting SamiiSecurity:

Quoting HizzPrincess:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiveLaughLove00
by on May. 26, 2012 at 1:52 PM
I have twin boys.. Omg ALOT of work lol even with help.. But, wouldnt trade it for the world !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-KC-
by on May. 26, 2012 at 1:55 PM
i was praying so i wont get twins...god answered my prayers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jjcrr2006
by on May. 26, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Don't be jealous! I have nearly 4 yr old twin girls...they are absolute dolls but from day one it has been SOOOOO much work. People don't realize how much. Now that they are older its easier but they fight like crazy. Then again though, its neat because they really are each others best friend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)